Your new launcher app

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Spots2020

Jul 29, 2019
So i got the new launch App installed the mod pack i wanted StoneBlock 2) go to launch it and get game is already running. Shut everything down reboot pc , restart launcher , launch Stoneblock 2 , MineCraft launcher opens, hit launch StoneBlock ........nothing , nothing happens no game nothing, try to launch again and get Game already running , Already running in this game directory , Already joined the game as this user

Attachments

• FTB Screen.PNG
    FTB Screen.PNG
    738.2 KB · Views: 49

Snahao

May 26, 2020
The exact same thing happened to me. I deleted the FTB launcher and all of its files and did a clean install. For some reason though it only worked for my laptop. I could not get it to launch on my other computer no matter how hard I tried. I just instead drag every stoneblock 2 file into my normal minecraft launcher and run it that way.

Spots2020

Jul 29, 2019
I use the old launcher to play it still but with no new updates being sent to the old launcer and them wanting us to use the new one , seems kinna funny how no Mods have responded to post that I have seen just other users helping other users why have a forums site if your not going to use it to reach out to the users using it. It's not hard to respond with a "Looking in to it" or just about anything to let us know that they are aware of whats going on.