You Tube Series, Agrarian Skies: Real life world - Vulcanos & Deep Mines ---> ON A SKYBLOCK

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
with increasing experience and automatisation, we upgrade the mobfarm.. even i would like to be a grinded mob in there

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
all around the hauted villa, we need more real authentic environment.. Skyblock? not a chance we talk about rebuilding the world as it should be

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
needed maintenance.. did i tell you that i dont like torches all over? hidden indirect lighting is key to get a believable world... and no spawning mobs..
also we need a storage area .. a real one.. not 100 chests on a wooden plattform

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
SLUDGE baaaah.. but needed so we need a place to dump all our dirty stinking stuff.. which needs to look brilliant and has gadgets.. let do it

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
Now we go "OVER" the top... building customes trees and a nice Treefarm... including a valley and rolling hills

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
whats needed in a perfect world? a location for all our ritches.. not that somebody comes around and steals our stuff.. so we built a BANK and ... a vault.

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
we lost the time to create intros as we more and more put time into this modpack..
POWER is off the essence and that needs to be hidden...

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
my goodness, where do we hide a full working applied energistics system? wait.. it looks like a bank vault.. so assume its one...

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
so far every video i saw with Bloodwood was automatising a treefarm above the void..
Not happening... we create a fully automatized CAVE for our tree,, with water flows , lava and a lot of microblocks..

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
Programmable rednet controller for the bloodwood treefarm -- perfect source for endless redstone and still no cabling visible and VOID? never heard about it.. this cant be a skyblock

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
we need a small slot canyon and multiple mining areas with dark gloomy mineshafts.. for Mossy cobble stone
wait ... on a skyblock??? YES!!!

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
next thing you are telling me, is that you have a crane filling your high ovens ..right?

RIGHT! and its working... and did i say automatized and beautifull looking??

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
so after getting sidetrack in creating this beautifull things , we ne a powerhouse BIG reactors here we come..

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
So again , maintenance is needed.. remove ugly blocks, create a full alive world and implement an applied energistics ME system.. that connectes invisible to all parts of the skyblock..
I do love you Jaded cat for this Modpack

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
everything fits together.. to prepare for the next big step.. so a lot of things must be hidden behind microblocks. and real environment..

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
as promised now we start digging a Mineshaft.. YES a real freaking Mineshaft downward from our Skyblock.. who knows, what we might find?
still no cables and still all inside a living world.. come join me on the trip to the middle of the earth.. ( void? there is no void)

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
after our adventure to the depth of the mines, we further automatize the world invisibly to fullfill the monster quests jadedcat has given us.

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
how to deliver 43 millions of cobblestones unnoticed? dig deep in your mines and create a railway to deliver all that cobble. you got 5 to 8 month time? i do

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
finally the Applied energistics ME system is done.. we can pump out quests .. but only a few.. there is sooo much stuff to do, to get this world living again..

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
ok the railway to deliver cobble was not finished yet.. but now we got it working on its own.. watch our for minecards delivering that millions of stone.. dont get overrun...the is no one driving that thing---