You Tube Series, Agrarian Skies: Real life world - Vulcanos & Deep Mines ---> ON A SKYBLOCK

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
World Tour Online in English!!!

Hi,

First of all, i like to say that i love Agarian Skies, the whole Idea of creating a living breathing world out of nothing is awsome!!

I started You tubing because i believe that Agrarian Skies requiered more love than it was getting.
All this people creating a flat world out of wood or stone and then just slamming machines on it..
Horrible.

So i went on a mission.

Agrarian Skies as it should be ... i banned all visible pipes, tubes, cabling and all needed to blend right in.
into a pre-modern area like an old Mining town (or something like that)

I WANT Vulcanos, Dungeons, Farmland , Valleys, Barns, haunted monster dens, heavy industrie flooded caves, real mineshafts etc.. and STILL play a Skyblock..

So if you want to see the perfect skyblock, look no further.. after you skipped the first few episodes check out what we created

I decided that each and every quest should have a respectfull environment to prosper :)
Unfortunatly its all in German but please dont run away just yet. i will make a world tour in english and german. so maybe you get some ideas from that.

anyhow thanks for listening to my ranting and have a look on youtube at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YYAaJp7QpNJjfrVosHpBQ

or just look for "Dancingdice"

thanks again and regards
Dancingdice

Latest Video

Part 2

Last edited:

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
Stay with me guys, this is another i will survive jadedcats modpack.. but the future is just around the corner

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
so now everything gots automated and still without visible cabling or pipes..
looks like the "real thing" .. :)

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
Now we're in the Zone.. free flowing creativity.. exaggerating? maybe but a mobfarm within a haunted old building is awesome

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
under a haunted building... we find a perfect slot for a authentic Netherwart farm and a souls sand dungeon. . even if you dont understand my bloody german.,. still looks awsome

also we have a little water leakage.. and part of the cellar is flooded..

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
Part two of the scary fully automated farm below the haunted building..

Still no cables and no pipes.. mission so far a full success

Dancingdice

Jul 29, 2019
We need a real shop to build all the beautiful things still logged inside my mind.. so a real workshop is being built.