Yogscast Tekkit Map Remake

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Filler for the bulk of cliff removal, and I would suggest Black rock in tact before it was wrecked. Or if you like do 2 Blackrocks, before and after.

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
jVWAmOu.jpg
ai4s1dA.jpg

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
how do i add this map to ftb?
Wherever you have the FTB launcher installed the should be a folder called Mindcrack (Make sure you run the modpack at least once first). Pleace the map folder in "...Mindcrack/minecraft/saves"

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
Starting work on the "hanger" now but waiting to see if it will be resized
MG4IIQA.jpg

Make sure to post your feedback on the new update (Feb 12). I'm waiting to see what people think of the adventure so far before I continue work.

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
i wonder if you can use this in DW20 pack aswell because i lag in mindcrack
give it a try and let us know. Some things may be missing but I think it should work

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
i wonder if you can use this in DW20 pack aswell because i lag in mindcrack
I've had time to test and the map works fine in the DW20 pack. A screen will come up the first time you load it but just click yes it will load just fine. A few items are missing but there's basically no difference.

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
This is amazing. Sir, YOU ARE AMAZING! The Yogscast sunk days of time into that map and one person manages to do it that quickly? You're flippin' amazing!

Reactions: npomroy

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
now i would want SPHAX but then i would lag like well lets say 0 FPS everytime i move with a huge addon pack of mods *SPHAX addons*

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
now i would want SPHAX but then i would lag like well lets say 0 FPS everytime i move with a huge addon pack of mods *SPHAX addons*
I find the pack I'm currently using doesn't affect the performance at all actually. I had problems with other versions before though. I would post links but I've had this for a while I don't remember exactly where I got it.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
I find the pack I'm currently using doesn't affect the performance at all actually. I had problems with other versions before though. I would post links but I've had this for a while I don't remember exactly where I got it.
thats mainly because you got a good computer that has no lag and i got a crappy computer and normaly gets 18-20 FPS