Open Server [Yogcraft] Orecraft 24/7 - McMMO - GP - 150 Slot - Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Adamkun

Jul 29, 2019
Great player base and even greater staff. In game shops and a PvP area, seriously worth a look

the big boom_s

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server now has pvp which is very well designed and overall great staff good players and a amazing server, always worth going on to.

Jackh196

Jul 29, 2019
Great server absolutely loving it now always someone to talk to and few banned items it's great, even the banned items are allowed after a £60 donation :)

junioursword3

Jul 29, 2019
The server is always active, full of joy for this christmas season. there is always talk in chat and any questions asked are answered. :)

Tyskot

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn has been decorated with Christmas theme! You seriously can't say that doesn't look good!

kaboom_s

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server amazing staff spawn looks great and there is now a town that gets bigger everyday with a give away for a 10x10 plot each day for a player who had joined that day.

the big boom_s

Jul 29, 2019
Really good server so many new people joining at the moment and all saying how good it is in the first 10 mins of them playing.

kaboom_s

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server growing everyday every time a new player has joined they are saying how good it is how nice the players are and how good the staff are to answer their first questions about the server.

Jackh196

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the server still had a few problems with a crash loop posted on the website and within 5 minutes 2 moderators and the manager were helping me out, best server i've ever played for the yogcraft modpack :) i'll strongly recommend to all my friends

TerrBear

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server it has many great players that are kind and overall a great server and community i recommend this server to all yogcraft players