Open Server [Yogcraft] Orecraft 24/7 - McMMO - GP - 150 Slot - Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

timothy21604

Jul 29, 2019
one of the best yogcraft servers i've played on, it has really helpful staff and community, spawn looks great, plenty of room for more people...

ericblue

Jul 29, 2019
We are trying to add a mob arena Killamarshall, the pvp arena is currently being designed, but hopefully we will have both up and running in the near future :D

noshah9

Jul 29, 2019
i liked this server when it first began but now its jusst to packed my house got destroyed with locks and all and all the people on are just rude most the time

ericblue

Jul 29, 2019
i liked this server when it first began but now its jusst to packed my house got destroyed with locks and all and all the people on are just rude most the time

What is your IGN? and how was your house destroyed? by locks do you mean greif prevention? Please feel free to contact me directly in game, name is numcers.

ericblue

Jul 29, 2019
Just an FYI we are looking for new staff to join our ranks on OC, so submit an app if you want to help out :D