Open Server [Yogcraft] BionicCraft 24/7 - McMMO - GP - 150 Slot - Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
7RwHDfG.png

IP: FTB.BionicCraft.net
Our server runs the modpack Yogcraft - Recommend Build!!
Thank you for viewing our server promotion thread. BionicCraft Is a mature ran FTB Yogcraft Server.​
Some features that make BionicCraft different from others,​
  • The real deal with experienced staff and a friendly player base.
  • PvE; Adventure out and find a place to build; Normal mobs and animals.
  • This Is an economy server: Server shop, Vault, Iconomy
  • Useful commands for players; /back /tpa
  • Canvas bags and Arcane Worktables are allowed - Dupes fixed
  • MCMMO rank up! - Skills!
  • Seasoned Staff - They're professional.
  • Prism block logging
  • Donation packages - Cheap and loaded with great items; Helps the server greatly!
  • Vote n earn rewards!
  • And we love our players :)
Rules
  • Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileges will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to following the rules
Hardware
  • Processor; E5-1620 Xeon
  • Mem; 64GB 1600mhz DDR3 ECC; 24GB for Java. ( overkill, this Is stupid )
  • x4 120GB SSD's In Raid 10
  • Supermicro hardware; It's the best
  • 1gbps connection speed on a large backbone. Server hosted In Buffalo, NY Datacenter.
Once again, thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We hope you give us a visit!

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Steampoweredcraft.net with JJ n Seriousvern.
I also run Mcraftworlds.net

Our main goal Is to cover every modpack bring as lil banned items.

Steampoweredcraft.net - Mindcrack
BionicCraft - Yogcraft
Mcraftworlds - Tekkit

Micahrm

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is running good! Fixing items to help reduce the amount of banned items, AWESOME shop and great staff!!

caluf

Jul 29, 2019
if you want to make a server on every modpack, make a RPG immersion server next. there is only 1 that are still up in the ftb forums/server promotion area. and it's often crowded with people. so rpg immersion would be a good choice if you want to get people to join. though rpg immersion takes alot of RAM and internet speed to host

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion. We've got the resources, maybe you should add me on skype and give me more detail. Skype: Juzzicit

jelmerN

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
My IGN is JelmerN and I got banned today. I was trying to ask someone something, so I said his name like 5 times in 2 minutes. I didn't see any warnings or whatsoever, and got permabanned straight away. I do actually quite enjoy playing on the server, but this was quite an anticlimax. I hope this problem can be solved so I can have fun with others on the server again.
Thanks in advance,
JelmerN

StarZ

Jul 29, 2019
uhm quick question how long do bans last? I got banned for spam becuase the game was freaking out and i couldn't type or move, nor could i exit game.
i was wondering if i could get unbanned or something if it was perm. My user name in game is natedog524 i believe

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
uhm quick question how long do bans last? I got banned for spam becuase the game was freaking out and i couldn't type or move, nor could i exit game.
i was wondering if i could get unbanned or something if it was perm. My user name in game is natedog524 i believe
Unbanned

Micahrm

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is running better and better everyday! More people joining, 100+ today. Cant wait for the weekend!!