Solved Yellorium ingot/Dust recipes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ariamen

Summary of the problem Yellorium ingot/Dust recipes missing

Pack Version 1.5.0

What is the bug? The recipes for Yellorium Ingot/Dust (Extreme reactors) have been missing since modpack version 1.5 (includes 1.7.1). Instead it produces Uranium Ingots/Grit from Immersive Engineering. (Which do not work in the extreme reactor)
Yellorium ingots I already had are still in the game, but the ingot and dust no longer appears in NEI.

Mod & Version Extreme Reactors 1.12.2-0.4.5.45

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix

Tombe0

Jul 29, 2019
According to Extreme Reactor config, IE Uranium should work, the config is even setup to use Uranium by default if any other mod adds it.

A

Ariamen

I've duplicated my reactor in a creative world to test some things.
In creative:
The IC uranium fills the reactor
Ingots are automatically loaded in.

In survival:
Clearing the Reactor access port of Yellorium ingots allowed me to load uranium in (oops).

However. Yellorium ingot/dust recipes are missing :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That is probably a deliberate oredict/unification decision by the pack maker and therefore:

Not a bug.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thank you for your patients. This issue has been addressed and fixed in the latest release of the modpack, 1.9.0 - it's still a beta mind so be sure to backup before updating. As such, this issue will now be closed. If you're still experiencing problems please open a new issue report via the same method as before.

Many thanks once again for your help to find and iron out the various issues in the modpack.

Changelog (Basic):
https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-direwolf20-1-12/files/2534193

Status
Not open for further replies.