Yellorite ore

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
Guys can it be that i didnt find any Yellorite ore on the Mining Dimension? I use the Quarry to get 20 chunks empty and not one piece...

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
What pack are you playing?
(have you checked NEI / JEI for information on where to find it?)

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
I playing Revelation 3... I checked and it's only banned in the end world and 1 other... So i have Chance to find in the mining world but I don't find any

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Revelation 3?

Are you meaning Revelation and modpack version 3.xx of that pack?
3.00 or 3.0.1?

Banned? - if you're playing on a server and the owner/owners of that server are changing the pack around, either in configs or using plugins - then you should ask the owner of that specific server - the answer could be anything as the owner have changed the behaviour of the pack.

If the ore is not banned where you play:
Checking JEI the Void Ore Miner should be able to pick it up - have you tried that?

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
3.0.1 I run my own gameserver on my own server. i dont change anything. I never used the Void Ore miner... i look after... but the yellorite is very rare in the normal world to...

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Check the Void Ore Miner out, and also the different tiers - it will make your life easier :)