Whitelist Server Yaycraft [DW20 1.6.4] Server Looking for players.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cadberry

Jul 29, 2019
Just a small white listed FTB server.

Rules are pretty simple :

Don't Grief.
Don't be a jerk.
Don't take items without permission.
Don't cheat.
Use common sense.

Admins will normally be around, we also have a vent server for voice chat shenanigans(which I will provide if you're whitelisted). I know this post is simple, but feel free to send me a PM if you're interested.

Please include :

Minecraft Name:

A brief description of your favorite mod and why.

New and inexperienced players are very welcome, as we enjoy showing people the ropes.

Thanks everyone!

Cadber and Shep

Server Stats: Dedicated Creeperhost Blaze Level Server

No current banned items as of right now.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stickbabiga
Favorite Mod: Applied Energistics (I love how you can automate the creation of most anything with it).

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
ign 2222carson
age 16
fav mod: ic2 and logistics pipe's because they hold alot of potential to do stuff with.

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I_Da_Best
Favorite Mod: tinkers' construct, you can make amazing tools that are customizable.

abidhaliwal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: AbiDhaliwal

A brief description of your favorite mod and why.
Tinkers Construct by far, my favorite mod since it isnt easy and actually takes a bit of thinking to use!

Sinister

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Sinister_Gunner

A brief description of your favorite mod and why. Thermal Expansion and IC2 because i like the types of power that the mods include.

JoeOtaku

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: JoeOtaku

A brief description of your favorite mod and why. Railcraft (because steam boilers are awesome)

j10reeve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN J10reeve
Age 21
Favourite Mod and Why: Either Enderchest Mod because it simply yet effective or extra utilies because of the awsome features it adds

philwillify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: philwillify2001
Favorite mod: arse magica because it's a lot more like magic than thuamcraft because it has spells and powers and I love magic

Cadberry

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, still considering everyone who posted after my initial whitelisting.[DOUBLEPOST=1398729152][/DOUBLEPOST]If you can get onto vent or have a chat with me over a voice program it will greatly help your application process, but it's not required.

Major_Thom

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Major_Thom

A brief description of your favorite mod and why: Applied Energistics: Automate all the things!

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Moryse

A brief description of your favorite mod and why. One of my favorite mods is Thermal Expansion. Its a simple mod that can get you automated pretty fast. Another mod is Tinkers Construct, no longer will you need to remake tools, over, and over, and over. Plus the tools are really good, especially with what you can add on them.

Dsurion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _DrDisaster_

My favorite mod would be Thaumcraft, but I also like to do stuff with forestry bees and stuff.

I`m looking mostly to start on a server and play/build with someone else (since i dont have friends who play MC =P)
The only thing is that i dont have a mic for voice chat

AlbvEri

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is AlbvEri and Im 15 years old.
I have many favourites but I think I like thaumcraft the most but I also like getting my stuff automated, my main goal when playing FTB is to have the things that are hard to get easy to get.