Status
Not open for further replies.

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
another idea
i believe i saw aluminum so here i go

the First two using aluminum cans

1. Drinks
Drinks would be an easier way of getting buffs and also would be used quicker than say eating bread this also adding more functionality to sugar

2. sprays
there would be multiple forms of sprays so ill list them off
- mob-b-gone
A spray for getting rid of those pesky mobs
(this would work by "spraying" it onto a block and within a radius keeping mobs away for a certain amount of time)
- Coolant spray
this a form of cheap coolant for buildcraft\forestry engines
(spray it onto engines and they will run at 1.5x normal strength)
-firespray
a can of pure hate and fire
(using this would cause a flamethrower type effect and light the ground on fire more of a joke item)

3. aluminum foil
this item would work as a type of food upgrader
you would use this to make (new dishes)
that would heal for more health
also you can make aluminum foil hats for those pesky aliens(old joke i know)

4. pyrotechnics
i know what your thinking pyrotechnics for aluminum ???
but powdered aluminum is used in them so it is a real life application of aluminum

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
ICountFrom0 said:
there is no SP, it's all playing on a virual smp server... yha, that's not very clear either... but it's all just minecraft now. We are one. One of us. One of us.
not quite what i meant i know it runs like that but
playing alone would not be classified as multiplayer

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
justvintage said:
ICountFrom0 said:
there is no SP, it's all playing on a virual smp server... yha, that's not very clear either... but it's all just minecraft now. We are one. One of us. One of us.

Yes it is.

No matter what, it's multiplayer.

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
ICountFrom0 said:
justvintage said:
ICountFrom0 said:

Yes it is.

No matter what, it's multiplayer.
multi means more than one
so that suggests that
there must be more that one player

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
a multiplayer game is a game that either requires or has potential to be played by more then one person.

As opposed to solitare.

The solitare mode is gone, so it's always multiplayer.

Call it server if you want to nitpick, it's always server.

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
muliplayer only occurs if you are playing with other people. Even if you are on a server by yourself you are playing single player. Well that is my opinion anyway.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Loothias said:
muliplayer only occurs if you are playing with other people. Even if you are on a server by yourself you are playing single player. Well that is my opinion anyway.
i suppose you could even call it singleplayer if you are on an server with a few people and they just spread out and never do anything together.

Reactions: Confidential1207

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
That's like saying that every game of soitare ever was multiplayer because somebody ight have wandered along and annoyingly said "black 7 on red 6" It's the code structure that determines that it's multiplayer, the singleplayer code fork did not survive the merge, note the "displayed as a pig" spawner glitch. That's a sign that the surviving code was the SMP code. Thus the game is SMP, thus multiplayer.

Reactions: Jay Cee

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
ICountFrom0 said:
That's like saying that every game of soitare ever was multiplayer because somebody ight have wandered along and annoyingly said "black 7 on red 6" It's the code structure that determines that it's multiplayer, the singleplayer code fork did not survive the merge, note the "displayed as a pig" spawner glitch. That's a sign that the surviving code was the SMP code. Thus the game is SMP, thus multiplayer.
well what your saying is like saying every game of solitare is multiplayer
because the potential of that othe pwerson is there

adib

Jul 29, 2019
justvintage said:
ICountFrom0 said:
well what your saying is like saying every game of solitare is multiplayer
because the potential of that othe pwerson is there
lets just stop talking about multiplayer and more about XyCraft aye?

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I fully understand what this mod is about but if I am right its about upgrading vanilla items
So if that is what it is about then my suggestion would be to have tools with two things that would effect there performance
The head of the tool and the handle of the tool
For example you could have a diamond tool with a diamond handle to make it last longer/break stuff quicker
Also you could use blaze rods as the handle for tools to give them an auto smelting ability

Did I just right that for no reason though? Cause I am not sure what this mod is fully about

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
kells117 said:
I'm not sure if I fully understand what this mod is about but if I am right its about upgrading vanilla items
So if that is what it is about then my suggestion would be to have tools with two things that would effect there performance
The head of the tool and the handle of the tool
For example you could have a diamond tool with a diamond handle to make it last longer/break stuff quicker
Also you could use blaze rods as the handle for tools to give them an auto smelting ability

Did I just right that for no reason though? Cause I am not sure what this mod is fully about
im not 100% either but he asked for suggestions that are realistic so i am happy to give him some

Reactions: Not_Steve

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
I like this whole Idea. I'm imagining a Piston that you can add upgrades so it can push 7 blocks far, that would be neat. lol

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
I like this whole Idea. I'm imagining a Piston that you can add upgrades so it can push 7 blocks far, that would be neat. lol
FAPFAPFAP need dat nao

MinecraftTim

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see more of this mod :D Are you planning to betatest it on the Pahircraftserver (so we can watch Direwolf testing it :) )?

Good luck with the mod!

adib

Jul 29, 2019
MinecraftTim said:
I'd like to see more of this mod :D Are you planning to betatest it on the Pahircraftserver (so we can watch Direwolf testing it :) )?

Good luck with the mod!
i sure hope he is, would be awesome to see people learn it.

MrSphex

Jul 29, 2019
If he does include the beta on PahiCraft, I'm pretty sure Soarin has quite a bit of work left, adding machines, upgrades, the materials, a form of power; etc. Hopefully though soon he will have this for testing, which would be very nice to see :)

adib

Jul 29, 2019
MrSphex said:
If he does include the beta on PahiCraft, I'm pretty sure Soarin has quite a bit of work left, adding machines, upgrades, the materials, a form of power; etc. Hopefully though soon he will have this for testing, which would be very nice to see :)
would be nice to see even if most things arent implemented yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.