Xycraft water blocks and Thermal expansion

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Not sure where to post this, or where else on the internet to suggest this feature to King Lemming and/or Soaryn.

Aqueous accumulators are fantastic. Soaryn's water blocks are equally cool.

When I tried to feed an aqueous accumulator with those water xyblocks it didn't work but I wondered if this is something that either developer would be able to add. Perhaps it is something already added?

Is this a feature/ planned feature? If not, how does one go about suggesting it as a feature?

Thanks

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
It's already "op" with the water block from xycraft. I'm sure you can cope with 3 buckets/blocks around your AA acting as an infinite source.
No need to merge the 2 together otherwise it'd be pointless even having water in the game.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
It's already "op" with the water block from xycraft. I'm sure you can cope with 3 buckets/blocks around your AA acting as an infinite source.
No need to merge the 2 together otherwise it'd be pointless even having water in the game.

Putting speech marks around op doesn't stop it from being a completely flawed concept.

Given that water is not a magic fuel that provides a billion EU/t I don't think it is a bad thing to have about a bucket of water per second supplied consistently; and whilst I do have the technology to place water source blocks in world I would like a more aesthetically pleasing solution if the mod authors are inclined to provide it. Moreover, xycraft waterblocks are more expensive than water blocks.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Yup its SO pointless in a game where you can make an ocean full of water from 2 well placed source blocks.

I will now celebrate every time I see "OP" since it now stands for "On & Poppin'!"

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
I do agree, being able to use XYCraft water instead of actual water beside an AA would be nice indeed, particularly when space isnrestrcited, but cost less so.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
To fill with water for smooth stone?
Sure, why not?

I guess, making it work with AAs would solve that problem also.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I know that the aqueous accumulator would help, but if the igneous extruder could be fed by the the xyblock then you may as well cut out the middleman. Or not if King Lemming would like to limit it to the aqueous accumulator (or not allow it all, in which case I am completely cool with that). Its not for the smooth stone. It would be a brilliant obsidian gen.