XP Turtle Script

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got an easy auto enchant xp turtle script, the crafting table is on the right of the turtle and I would like the enchanted books to come out of the bottom(to a wooden pipe). Any preferences on if I just put the books in the xp turtles inventory or can I have them pumped in? Preferably a pastebin but don't mind typing it in:)

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to go a step further. I used enchanting attack turtles for my blaze spawner. Here is the code: http://pastebin.com/Mdcf8Zaq

It would pull book from a chest behind it once it reaches level 30. Then drop the book down. It is in attack mode until it reaches level 30.

Isn't that a waste of enchantment tables sense one turtle collects all the experience in the area? I can understand one attack&enchant turtle but several?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Isn't that a waste of enchantment tables sense one turtle collects all the experience in the area? I can understand one attack&enchant turtle but several?
You could still just do one turtle and have it attack as well.

I was in the process of writing a code for you OP but I hit back by accident and it went away. Still deciding if I wanna re-write it ._.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast

In my setup I initially only used one attack/enchanting turtle with the rest being normal attack turtles. However, I found that some of XP orbs were building up on sides. So I opted to put two attack/enchanting turtles in with 6 normal attack turtles. That way all of the XP orbs do get picked up.

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
On a meele turtle I have turtle.dropDown but it only drops slot one, how do I make it drop every slot(I have an obsidian pipe sucking it up)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Code:
        for i = 1, 16 do
                if(turtle.getItemCount(i) > 0) then
                        turtle.select(i)
                        turtle.dropDown()
                end
        end

If you want it not to check it's slots remove the if statement.

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
        for i = 1, 16 do
                        turtle.select(i)
                        turtle.dropDown()
                end
        end

If you want it not to check it's slots remove the if statement.

So would I do
while true do
turtle.attack()
for i = 1, 16 do
turtle.select(i)
turtle.dropDown()
end
turtle.sleep(.0)
end

(If its wrong can you do exact so with spaces sorry i just have no idea about coding)