Unix XP Bottler "Ticking Tile Entity" Crash - DW20

Reciprocity

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.18-308.16.1.el5

Java version/update, bit type: 1.7.0_51, 64 bit

Launcher version: v1.3.4

Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n): Yep

Console log, pastebin.com link: http://pastebin.com/4yyAqdqu

Description of the problem: This is on a Beastnode hosted server. The game appears to be crashing due to an XP bottler. Any time a player nears the chunk where this bottler is located the server will crash (generating the pastebin crash log file). Players in chunks outside of the offender have no issues (server keeps chugging).

We've had OpenBlocks XP Bottlers in-game before with no issues (there is at least one other one that's perfectly fine).

Later tonight we'll download that chunk area and MCEdit out the offending Bottler but perhaps there is another solution?

Unfortunately I can't get close enough to the block to see how it is set up or what it is nearby...so I can't say if the environment around it is causing the issue or if it is just the Bottler...but something ain't happy!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
You will need to backup the world and edit out the block with either MCEdit or WorldEdit. The block, openblocks_xpbottler, is at location 'Block location: World: (661,148,765)' in case you need the exact coordinates as the edit programs might see it is a block of air or unknown block. The edit programs are good at removing blocks, but not adding them. I'm not sure why this one is ticking and the others work fine.

Edit: Just saw you were going to use MCEdit sorry.

Reciprocity

Jul 29, 2019
The player that placed it said he's got a lot of pipes and stuff running to/around it so perhaps that's causing the problem.

We're on the MCEdit case too.

I tried TP'ing to it in Creative and destroying it but that was a no go.

Reactions: lavarthan