Whitelist Server XimCraft - FTB - Unleashed 1.1.4 [24/7] -Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MissStinkyBum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hope this is ok im applying for me and my boyfriend as he does not have a account on the forums :)

What is your age? - 20
Are you able to speak English? - Yeahs I am
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? - Of course.
What is your minecraft username? - MissStinkyBum
Why do you want to join our FTB server? - My last two servers I joined shut down, so I would really like to find a good server that is here to stay so that I can experiment with some of the end game items.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? - I really like the liquids in the mods, and often create a factory aiming to store all the types of liquids, I also really enjoy the community side of servers and hope to make some good friends.

What is your age? - 20
Are you able to speak English? - Yeahs.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? - Yes
What is your minecraft username? - iiChrisHD
Why do you want to join our FTB server? - Looking for a stable server to play on, so I can evolve my skills within the mod packs and create some awesome things.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? - I really enjoy computer craft, programming and combining all the different mod packs to work together.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 21
Are you able to speak English? Of course
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? i do if you do :)
What is your minecraft username? Ivoryfire
Why do you want to join our FTB server? because i want play with others and not by myself (sounded better in my head)
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have wierd hours that im on( somtimes early morning and sometimes late late night)

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? My age is 15.
Are you able to speak English? Yes i'm able to speak English.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes! I agree.
What is your minecraft username? Xplexy
Why do you want to join our FTB server? To have fun with other people and maybe make some youtube let's play series on FTB !
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? So i wanted to make a little let's play FTB series on FTB so maybe i could do it with you guys on the server that should be really nice :)! And learn some new things from Feed The Beast from other players on the server!

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?:18
Are you able to speak English?:Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?:Yes
What is your minecraft username?:Flatbutter
Why do you want to join our FTB server?: Currentlt I'm looking for active server where i could play safely without griefers (hence im looking for whitelisted server).
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?: Been playing since 2009 (on vanilla MC), started to play with mods when Tekkit became popular.

B1GxK1NG

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?: 14
Are you able to speak English?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?: Yes
What is your minecraft username?: i2cool4u
Why do you want to join our FTB server?: I want to join a server where i can play with people who enjoy the same modpack and i dont want to deal with immature and annoying people.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?: not that i can think of

siersciuch3000

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 21
Are you able to speak English? yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes
What is your minecraft username? siersciuch3000
Why do you want to join our FTB server? friend asked me to
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm not a troublemaker ;)

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 14
Are you able to speak English? Yes sir ;)
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Obviously
What is your minecraft username? vikings488SB
Why do you want to join our FTB server? looking for a no banned mods server with a nice community :D
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I've played since beta, i actually helped test in alpha and i'll never get bored :D

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?: 15
Are you able to speak English?: Yes, First Language
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?: Yes I Do
What is your minecraft username?: Teckdragon
Why do you want to join our FTB server?: I have wanted to find another server that is welcoming and no mods disabled ever since my past server shutdown
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?: I'm just a Minecraft loving guy who loves a good challenge and building

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 25years old
Are you able to speak English? Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes, rules are made to be followed.
What is your minecraft username? FinishIgor
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Im looking for a stable server with active players. Also want to play around with stuff and learn abit more of the modpack.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Im a friendly guy who have a hand for everyone who needs help.

Moneyfluff

Jul 29, 2019
Rules:
1). No griefing.
2). Don't Be annoying
3). Do not intentionally lag the server.
4). Have Fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your age? 24
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes
What is your minecraft username? Moneyfluff
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I try to found a stable server with active people :)
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? im a friendly person, funny ofcourse and mature. If u want to anything more just ask :)

sayhisam1

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
What is your minecraft username? sayhisam1
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I am looking for an active mature playerbase with a strong community, and minimal banned items.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have been coding Lua for many years now ( computercraft ) and I can code rather proficiently. I have been playing minecraft since 1.7.3, and I have been playing feed the beast since the old ultimate pack.

trouble23

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 13
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? I agree
What is your minecraft username? trouble235
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want a mature server and a community instead of singleplayer
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? not really​

Yoho401

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?19
Are you able to speak English?Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?I totally agree with the server rules
What is your minecraft username? Yoho401
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to have fun with less lag on my computer
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I've been a minecrafter since it came out and I'm a really good person to know :)

Martinooo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
What is your minecraft username? reecewalker8
Why do you want to join our FTB server? To build cool and exiting things
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Friendly and kind

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
What is your minecraft username? reecewalker8
Why do you want to join our FTB server? To build cool and exiting things
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Friendly and kind
What is your age?19
Are you able to speak English?Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?I totally agree with the server rules
What is your minecraft username? Yoho401
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to have fun with less lag on my computer
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I've been a minecrafter since it came out and I'm a really good person to know :)
What is your age? 13
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? I agree
What is your minecraft username? trouble235
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want a mature server and a community instead of singleplayer
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? not really​

ALL WELCOME but reply here for more info
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...nned-items-community-based-all-welcome.34535/[DOUBLEPOST=1385922149][/DOUBLEPOST]ALL PEOPLE OUR NEW THREAD THIS IS OLD

redirect here