[x64] StatPack

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
StatPack [X64] - 1.6.4

g1tFEC7.png

Hey FTB! I am creating my own Texture Pack for FTB and this forum is dedicated to my progress as well as criticism, advice, thanks and just about anything relating to my pack. This pack is 100% being made from scratch so it is subject to change before complete release.

Would anyone be interested in me making a YouTube series of me showing my progress and get input on what other people would like to see in it or changed?

Any posts helps me stay motivated :)

~ Stat Phantom

EDIT 09/02/2014:
So far done my dirt / grass and sides. What do you guys think?

lSs6Hf6.jpg

DDCgwMR.png

apCOY4G.jpg
Fern/Grass/Rose/Dandelion
64XDmUt.jpg
Pnt0jdl.jpg
wcGS4A4.jpg
eJPTFYJ.jpg

EDIT 10/02/2014:

Breaking animation. It is supposed to represent chipping away from an edge.
jeGFBWp.gif
Snow side and Snow top. Its hard to see in the screenshots but there is light cyan through the snow and sides.
W7UqzHl.png
HoLLj0m.png

Bricks done, styled after the Mario World bricks but with more bricks and realistic colors.
aCKCqiO.png

EDIT 11/02/2014:
Added sand, sandstone, smooth sandstone, and carved sandstone.
zqTPgp6.png
bXDb79U.png
tetZopH.png

Last edited:

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Looks great, Keep going
Edit: Ironblocks, Ney. If you are trying to make the texture pack look real, Go look at pictures of what things look like in real like then get ideas from that, Otherwise just go with what your brain tells you to.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great, Keep going
Edit: Ironblocks, Ney. If you are trying to make the texture pack look real, Go look at pictures of what things look like in real like then get ideas from that, Otherwise just go with what your brain tells you to.

thanks for the reply, Thats exactly what I have been doing but then in my mind trying to convert it into a bit cheerful. I myself was against the iron blocks but thats what they looked like to me in real life. I'll try and get another idea and re-post the picture.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
:pSo can we see an update on the textures?

Edit(Idot): Nevermind I see the thing that says today's date.. Derp

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
:pSo can we see an update on the textures?

Edit(Idot): Nevermind I see the thing that says today's date.. Derp

yea I'll try and group together updates as much as possible so it doesn't get cluttered, working on the breaking animation now. I'm going through about 3-5 designs each texture.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Yea[DOUBLEPOST=1392003388][/DOUBLEPOST]I have attempted to make a texturepack, but I was too lazy to finish it

BuzzSa

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good so far, are you going to do all the mods in FTB as well?, hell of a project ;)

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good so far, are you going to do all the mods in FTB as well?, hell of a project ;)

I do plan to make it compatible with all FTB modpacks but that might not be for a while, especially since I just started University