WTF is this?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
This will be fixed in version 1.9.2 of Infinity. This is expected to be released next week. Be warned that 1.9.1 will remove Thaumic Horizons.

I assume you mean it's being removed in 1.9.1 but being fixed and put back in on 1.9.2... can you confirm? Also, will this fix correct worlds that already have portal biomes in them? Thanks!

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
I assume you mean it's being removed in 1.9.1 but being fixed and put back in on 1.9.2... can you confirm? Also, will this fix correct worlds that already have portal biomes in them? Thanks!

Sorry i meant to say that it would be fixed in 1.10.0.

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i meant to say that it would be fixed in 1.10.0.

Sorry, I'm confused... when it's fixed will Thaumic Horizons still be in the pack and will the fix correct worlds that have generated this bad portal biome?

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
Sorry, I'm confused... when it's fixed will Thaumic Horizons still be in the pack and will the fix correct worlds that have generated this bad portal biome?
This was fixed in 1.10.0 by removing the thaumic horizons mod. I believe you will need to fix the biomes manually or make a new world

Scorpion451

Jul 29, 2019
So then if I'm not using BoP generation it's safe to put thaumic horizons back in after updating?
(Been holding off on the update because I've gotten very attached to thaumic horizons, and it'd feel like a downgrade to loose it.)

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
You can add it back in and i think your safe if you used vanilla gen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk