Wrong location! Please help

T

TheGildedHero

Hey, so I ran my ftb server (local host) for a few months with no problems whatsoever. Then just recently I got a "connection timeout", the one due to a bug or corrupted files. So I reloaded a back up of my world, and ever since i can play fine with one backup from a long time ago, but every time i play and advance from that point, I receive the "wrong location!" error, spamming the console. I've deleted a chunk and did it wrong because now there's just a missing chunk there, and that didn't solve anything. And now I've tried killing all mobs because it's everything. Skeletons, zombies, spiders, creepers, squids, sheep, etc. It happens randomly throughout playthrough and sometimes causes me to not be able to start up the world again after i quit. I've been reloading backups as I go along, but this is no way to play, man. I've also tried starting the game with mobs, npcs, animals set to false in serverproperties. World was fine for the longest time, and now it's not. Granted, I had a random bluescreen one night, and that brought about the file corruption message, but i simply reloaded the backup from before that. I dunno what's up. Any thoughts?
P.S. If you ask for logs or anything, you'll have to tell me where they are. I am rather uneducated.