Writing Void Ages in Mystcraft 0.10.11.00?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SnowsongWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm trying to get a good void age for a project I want to undertake. I've been writing this:

mushroom biome
single biome
void
normal lighting
no weather
zero length
zenith
dark sun
zero length
nadir
normal moon
zero length
zenith
normal stars
boundless sky

But I keep getting extra stuff, usually celestial bodies, in the age. Once I got weird block spheres all over the place too. Is it possible to write a complete void age right now?

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Dark celestial bodies and stars don't accept modifiers, so you have 2 zero lenght and 2 zenith page with no referential, that is why the Grammar is adding new things like suns and moons to complete then. You also need some minimal amount of features, even if it don't make much sense like caves on the void, or once again the Grammar system will add it for you. Using some color pages also would help if you don't want to end with some weird neon colored skies.

A example of something that should work:

mushroom biome
single biome
caves
ravines
boundless sky
star fissure
void
normal lighting
no weather
dark sun (you will not have a eternal day with this tho (if you want a eternal day you will need a zero length, zenith, NORMAL sun instead))
zero length
nadir
normal moon
normal stars
You favorite color settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quesenek

SnowsongWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I need the moon to be dark too, and just putting in dark sun, dark moon, stars (normal or twinkling) is still giving me random pages. As I understand it Mystcraft will add up to one missing modifier per object, so I was making the stars without a color page. Could that be doing it?

I'm at work and am unable to test that, which is why I'm asking. I'm trying to make a deep space-like age for some spaceship builds.