Wrathlamp limits.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Does it have a range limit or can it go straight to bedrock? I want to light up my Quarry all the way down.

thestarlion

Jul 29, 2019
Wrath Lamp light travels 8 blocks down before it starts to dim, so no it won't go all the way to bedrock
They also conflict with (BC) Quarries because they place invisible light-emitting blocks, which the Quarry then mines.

jasondm

Jul 29, 2019
Wrath Lamp light travels 8 blocks down before it starts to dim, so no it won't go all the way to bedrock
They also conflict with (BC) Quarries because they place invisible light-emitting blocks, which the Quarry then mines.

And those blocks also get in the way of making multi-block machines/tanks, steve's cart tree farms and probably any thing that picks up and places things that is automated (MFR farms, forestry farms, I don't know, I don't use wraithlamps because I heard they bug a lot of things out so I haven't test any of these personally).

thestarlion

Jul 29, 2019
I used it before Wrath Lamps, and I can say they both work the same way - by placing invisible light-emitting blocks. They travel 64 blocks in the direction the floodlights point, but they still block quarries, trees, etc.