Would anyone be interested in a Gregtech based mod pack server? 18+

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
What does tonight mean for you? Or better yet, what is your time zone?

When I logged in it took awhile before I could move and when it started responding, a bunch of leaves broke and a lot of saplings fel to the ground, it seamed as if no one had been there yet, or maybe it was just my internet connection... and not so good computer.

But really glad to hear that you are gonna start playing tonight, really looking forward to playing!

9 PM EST is what Im shooting for :)

btw if your computer isnt handling it well you should disable journeymaps, that will make a large difference in your play experience. To make it run even better you may want to consider adding optifine.

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019

btw if your computer isnt handling it well you should disable journeymaps, that will make a large difference in your play experience. To make it run even better you may want to consider adding optifine.

do you need to do some crazy stuff like in horizons to install optifine or its all good?

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019

From previous experience playing with a friend of mine like a year ago, my computers, normally, just doesnt handle the loading part really well, after everything is loaded, I dont really have a lot of problems

EDIT: went to check what 9 PM EST meant for me and realised I gave the wrong time zone, because its summer for me is one more hour, so for me is GTM +1. And that means that 9 pm EST is at 3 am... dont think im gonna make it... because if I start playing at 3 am, im going to go to sleep really late... dont know... sorry for this rant...

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
From previous experience playing with a friend of mine like a year ago, my computers, normally, just doesnt handle the loading part really well, after everything is loaded, I dont really have a lot of problems

o good to hear :) Have you tried running Chrome Prophecies or Dark Moon yet in single player? Those are a bit larger than InfiTech 2. Let me know if you have any issues with those and I can help you install and setup optifine

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
o good to hear :) Have you tried running Chrome Prophecies or Dark Moon yet in single player? Those are a bit larger than InfiTech 2. Let me know if you have any issues with those and I can help you install and setup optifine
Actually no, I got the impression that I would only be able to play those in a couple of days... whait, bad logic on my part. I could have tried it in single player... oh well. No, haven't tried yet, and thank you for the offer, if I install optifine and cant figure it out on my one, or to check if everything that I could improve is done I will ask.

EDIT: and i just read your comment again, and realised you said the single player part... maybe I should pay more attention, gonna blame it on being late and me being tired

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey cimyPt if I can get this working lets make a clan? (I would call other thing but couldn't think of anything that means a group on a group)

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
World is reset and server is launched! Were ready for play! Bloodycampbell and I will be on in about 30 minutes. A few of the other players in the community will be joining us as well throughout the night

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i found a recipe conflict.
The canvas from projectred conflicts with the canvas from project blue... thanks
:)

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Ill look into, anything else you find feel free to report it on the aura fury website

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Ill add a whole section to the forums now so we can keep it all in one place and monitor it better :)

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Aura Fury is now running a forth server with the PokeTech 2 mod pack (has gregtech and pixelmon) if anyone is interested