Worldedit CUI

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahjin

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone know about how to install this mod onto ftb and get it working i've been at it for hours.

Rouids

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to know this too... I have SPC and Worldedit working right (I get the commands for both) but the CUI doesn't work... I click and right click with the wand and no selection box shows, and voxelsniper doesn't work either (unknown commands)

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
  1. Go HERE and download the manual installation.
    1. Open the file and move ALL the ".jar" files contained within the mod to the ".minecraft/bin" directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into ".minecraft/bin" NOT into Minecraft.jar
    2. Remove all the other files EXCEPT the "com" folder to the desktop for later reference.
    3. Take the file you downloaded and in the FTB launcher install it as a JAR mod.
  2. Download WorldEdit HERE
    1. Copy WorldEdit.jar into your .minecraft/bin directory and replace the existing WorldEdit.jar.
  3. Download CUI - Client User Interface from HERE
    1. Place zip file into mod folder

This should work.... Should... I hope.... :D

Jul 29, 2019
That was driving me crazy as well, having World Edit working fine but no CUI. Finally after a lot of searching, I found a litemod version among the many posts in the Minecraft forum thread [direct download link as posted on the thread]. It's also supposedly included in the Voxel Modpack, so you could possibly get it that way too.

Just drop it into the mods folder in your modpack install and it works fine, at least for me. I'm running Ultimate which has liteloader, so you would need a pack with liteloader as well. Of course you would also need to install world edit to your server or for SSP, but I assume you have done so already (if not the previous post has instructions).

Note that although it is a litemod, it won't show up in the "Lite Mods" in the main menu after you start the game. I just went on to the server and tested it, and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.