World of Mods (whitelisted server) (Direwolf20's mod pack)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

JoeC2ed

Jul 29, 2019
your in game name: Amrergthol
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and minecraft in general? I have been following DW since season 1 watched all his Mod Spotlight. and have played since the begging with all the mods
Activeness: how active you are daily? I am active any ware between 4 -15 hours a day depending on R/L
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special? I am a Good Team Play. With my build on server I pay extra Attention to detail so you will see some Nice builds out of me, Except start house x_X. I like my area to look nice and be functional. I know a Grate detail about "Most of the Mod" and Learning stuff about the ones I don't every day

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazycory12
Mod experience: I've played with mods for a while now, i have had numerous worlds with sorting systems, etc
Activeness: I have the ability to play every day, as i'm a student.
Why we should want you on the server: I'm a good community member, good builder. I love playing minecraft and being with others. I'm also really good with redstone.
Thanks for this opportunity.

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tmerry
Mod experience: expert
Activeness: very
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special?: im a very nice person and helpful

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:izmurphziV2
Mod experience: I know my fair share of all the mods
Activeness:I will be on as much as i can
Why we should want you on the server:Because if you didnt let me on that would be mean D=

DJJK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lttljayby
Mod experience: There is a couple of mods i am working on learning.
Activeness: AT LEAST an hour a day. Emphasis on AT LEAST
Why we should want you on the server: BECAUSE I AM ONE BADASSMOFO. Lol, but in all seriousness, I could be a good contribution to the server, also, i am a getalongwith guy, and i need a somewhat private server to film on for my youtube channel.

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyr116
Mod experience: Very experienced, my first mod was industrialcraft 2, and I got used to using it in conjuction with redpower 2 and pipes, and now play with tons of other mods, like millenaire, better than wolves, and small ones like better breeding.
Activeness: I'm normally on after 3-ish on schooldays, and can stay on until about 10, and am on almost any time during the weekends, unless I'm somewhere else.
Why we should want you on the server: I'd love to help other people with any technical problems, as I'm not a wizz with redstone and all of the modded stuff, but I'm pretty adept at it. I normally disguise it, if it needs to be stuff like a piston door, or the basic stuff like hiding wiring or piping. I'd also love to be in a friendly environment with other people.

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrdouble__
Mod experience: a lot, enough said
Activeness: about 1 hour a day
Why we should want you on the server: I am really good with mods and a great builder

ZeroCooly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pianomanr
Age: 13, don't worry I am mature for my age. Also just a fun fact I skipped the 5th and 8th grade.
Mod experience: I bought Minecraft in Alpha 1.0.1.2
Activeness: Usually from 3 to 10 or 7 hours a day more on weekends.
Why we should want you on the server: I have used minecraft mods since the days of the buildcraft quarry using a redstone pulse and the very first versions of redpower also the same for industrialcraft. I am very skilled at building and I am looking for a fun time on a game (with mods) and hopefully to make some new friends. I hope to see you all on the server. P.s. I have been on many other servers while be the youngest (modded minecraft) all of which I have stayed on until the either close the server or switched to vanilla minecraft.

futblr9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: futblr9
Mod experience: I've played minecraft for a year or two now. I got into mods about 6 months ago and started playing FTB when it released it's mod packs.
Activeness: I try to get on everyday at least for an hour or two.
Why we should want you on the server: I'm a great team player and I like to do community builds and make builds with other people.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blakc725
Mod experience: im very good with most of the mods and very good with vanilla
Activeness: ill be on the server almost every day and i will be on for 1-3 hours at a time
Why we should want you on the server: im a great builder and im willing to help anyone who asks nicly

Textra78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tz_Graphiqz
Mod experience: I kinda know some of the mods in FTB
Activeness: Um i will play when i can but i will be in school alot
Why we should want you on the server: I want to join this server because i want a friendly server that i can play and get along with the people on the server

wolf4352

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wolf4352
Mod experience: well i'm quite experienced but the mods have changed soo much since 1.2.5 so it will take some time to remaster
Activeness: about 1 hour a day on weekdays and about 1-3 hours a day on weekends
Why we should want you on the server: I am a creative builder who likes to automate everything and I love to help people

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ultraboomer
mod expirience: been playing with these mods since my day one of minecraft back in MC 1.1
activeness: a few hours daily
why should you choose me?: I can't give you any great reason beyond that I work well with a community, follow rules well, and am starting to stream to twitch.tv

Creeper_Hunter30

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Creeper_Hunter30
Mod experience: I've played with mods for a while now, i have had numerous worlds with sorting systems, etc
Activeness: I have the ability to play every day, as i'm a student.
Why we should want you on the server: I'm a good community member, good builder. I love playing minecraft and being with others. I'm also really good with redstone.
Thanks for this opportunity.

mick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkblaster123
Mod experience: vannila i now anyting and mods i now pretty much of mods
Activeness: isf im home i playing minecraft (now single player im dont have a whitelist on a server)
Why we should want you on the server: Im good with other players i help with anyting and I will gif some diamodns if anyone need them

Killerhunt99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poodle5000
Mod experience: I'm pretty good with ic2 and thaumcraft 3
Activeness: I usually go on after school if not every other day or so
Why should we want you on the server: I am really good at working with others and i want to enjoy minecraft with others

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somberanakin
Mod experience: I've been playing tekkit for around 6 months now and I've done mystcraft in vanilla MC. Thaumcraft is one I'm starting to learn a little.
Activeness: I will probably be on about 2-3 hours a day on weekdays. On weekends maybe 4-5 hours.
Why we hould want you the server: I am very experienced in mods like these, I'm very helpful, I work well with others, and not to mention I was a head admin on a tekkit server.
Hope you read this :) Thanks!

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somberanakin
Mod experience: I've been playing tekkit for around 6 months now and I've done mystcraft in vanilla MC. Thaumcraft is one I'm starting to learn a little.
Activeness: I will probably be on about 2-3 hours a day on weekdays. On weekends maybe 4-5 hours.
Why we hould want you the server: I am very experienced in mods like these, I'm very helpful, I work well with others, and not to mention I was a head admin on a tekkit server.
Hope you read this :) Thanks!
Oops forgot age. It's 14.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: your in game name: MinecraftMart
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and minecraft in general? Realy high. I almost know everything about every mod exept Redpower 2
Activeness: how active you are daliy? Well like 3 hours a day. On weekend 4-6 hours
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special? I played these industrial mod since they came out. First BC then IC2 and then when i could i did all the industrial mods together. Then i played tekkit since the beginning and after that FTB. I am good with almost all mods. I can build good devices and i am mature enough. I like to help people with mods or do stuff with other people. I like to join an comunity and play with all kinds of people. Most of the time i have fun with FTB and playing with other people. I am also good ad building sorting machines. Thanks and pls accept me :D

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: your in game name countryboy2327
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and minecraft in general?most of them but alot w bc ic2 and redpower
Activeness: how active you are daliy?i try to get on everyday when i can
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special?very helpful on things for other peoples buildings and good personality