World not loading..?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I was in my Last Millennium world, doing thaumcraft stuff, and I had to go afk for a minute or two. When I came back, everything in my world was un-usable. I couldn't open chests, couldn't click the portal to the overworld, etc. I decided that it might have just been a little glitch, so I exited minecraft. I tried to launch the game, that worked, I clicked the world, that worked, but the world never loaded. I saw something in the console about iron backpacks, and I tried removing it, and down grading it. Neither worked. I tried a bunch of different things, but nothing is seeming to work. The world just simply isn't wanting to load up. What happens is, when I click the world, the console says some stuff, and it stays on the main minecraft menu. Here is the console up to the point where it stays on the main screen : http://paste.ubuntu.com/13296735/

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
aromabackup has paused your server thread.
No, it happened without it.... I just added it cause I meant to add it a while ago :3.... I'll remove it and see if it crashes/freezes

Edit: I am just really confused WHY it happened, and what happened. I mean, I have had other worlds lock up like that, and within a few minutes fix itself, but with this, it just stopped.

Last edited:

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I removed AromaBackup, same thing happens, but without the aromabackup stuff in the console (as expected). I have a new console here.

Edit: I just tried joining a different world that I have, and that worked... That led me to believe something is not wanting to make this specific world start up. I tried changing my dimension in mcedit to the overworked, but no luck. I will try and reinstall the pack if anything else you guys suggest fails as well.

Last edited: