Bug World not loading (FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Icarus

Mar 29, 2020
Hello, I would just like to preface that I am new in the forum, so excuse any missing forum etiquette and if I don't fully understand some terminology. :).

Alright so, I was playing around in my factory and my computer decided it wanted to fully freeze up (This happens with my laptop occasionally). Because there's no fix for this really, I just turn it off and back on again (Awful, I know. I'm sorry.) Now usually this just solves the problem, and I have to re-load everything back up, but this time while attempting to load the main world(map/server?) I play in, I get this error:
Time: 3/29/20 6:03 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:524)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:483)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:409)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:107)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:438)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_1069_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Now I would also like to say, that I am only recently playing this again, I got it from Twitch a long, long time ago and when I decided to pick it up again I had no idea that they were moving out of the Twitch launcher. But I've been able to play for about a week or so now without any problems up until today. I don't think this is the problem, but just want to be as detailed as I can be.
The Minecraft Launcher is also saying (What i assume to be) Forge's version is: 10.13.4.1614

I also tried to reset the java arguments to both the default and nothing, both with no luck. These are the Java arguments I was using previously
-Xmx3072m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory="C:\Users\chris\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved" -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US
I believe I found them somewhere, stating that they were really good for the modpack.

Many thanks, and if you need anything more just let me know and I can give you as much details as possible

Last edited: