World not appearing in the world selection menu

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

Daridon248

Title World not appearing in the world selection menu/not loading properly

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Skyfactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.15

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue When I was opening my world one day, the game got stuck on a "loading world" screen, which forced me to close the game (forgot to copy log). When I came back the world wasn't there, but the save file persisted. I fixed the world loading screen problem creating a new skyfactory 3 file but the world still didn't appear after I moved it there. I moved the data (of a copied file) to a recently created world, but it just spawned me in a completely empty world or just didn't loaded. In mcedit2 the world appears as normal but when trying to enter in edit mode a log appears instead in the interface (Should I include it in the link to log file?)

Last edited: