World Edit for FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

If this isn't made, should the creators of World Edit should make it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • They would be too lazy to make it

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enteih20

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to get world edit for the Direwolf20 pack which can place DW20 blocks? For example, //set 650:2
(which is high-voltage solar pannels). I would like this because then in my server, i can make an infinite power source of EU for my server without having to plae it my self or use filler. This woould also be very useful for some other blocks, liek marble, xychorium block, etc.\

PLZ HELP AND SEND LINK IF POSSIBLE!

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
If you have 650 HW solar panels you should be able to afford the filler for setting them up, it's really quite simple to use.
I asume you want some sort of closely packed linear filed with 3 solars around a line of cables
Get 2 land marks, 1 filler, a handful of brick blocks, a redstone energy cell and a friend.
put down your land mark first and instruct your friend to put down in a strieght line from yours 40 blocks away. right clock your landmark to connect and put down the filler next to your land mark and fill in the pattern with bricks in the nine slots put solars in and apply energy = one nice line of solars
Move one block to the side repeat but place cables here,
place the land marks one block above and put in solars.
And so on...

enteih20

Jul 29, 2019
If you have 650 HW solar panels you should be able to afford the filler for setting them up, it's really quite simple to use.
I asume you want some sort of closely packed linear filed with 3 solars around a line of cables
Get 2 land marks, 1 filler, a handful of brick blocks, a redstone energy cell and a friend.
put down your land mark first and instruct your friend to put down in a strieght line from yours 40 blocks away. right clock your landmark to connect and put down the filler next to your land mark and fill in the pattern with bricks in the nine slots put solars in and apply energy = one nice line of solars
Move one block to the side repeat but place cables here,
place the land marks one block above and put in solars.
And so on...
im not stupid, i know how to use fillers. What i am asking is if there is a way that i can use world edit instead of having to use fillers. For example, instead of wasting my power on a filler, use world edit to make a floor out of marble brick, xychorium brick, etc. or even make a sphere out of xychorium brick[DOUBLEPOST=1364116142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add singleplayer commands in ftb ( world edit goes in jars mods)
I have world edit installed, as i have bukkitforge. BUT there is no item id for xychorium brick or anything that isnt vanilla!

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
If you'd use world edit anyway, why not just creative mode yourself a few filled redstone energy cells and use them for your filler? Clever use of the filler + a bit of manual tweaking for detail (which you wouldn't do with world edit anyway)can get you most of the same effects. Etho created some pretty impressive (and natural looking) sky rocks that way. The only real problems I'd foresee are if you want lots of spheres. The filler is rather enamored with cuboids, I'm afraid.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you said you wanted to make a mass of solar panels for power. And you don't want to use power making infinite power. And world edit just cheats it in anyway.