World crashing when it loads

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
(Modified) Horizons II
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I'm having some slight issues upon trying to open up the world. I really, really do not want to lose the world, and most of my backups crash as well. All that I am getting from this is that it is a NBT data crash and OpenGL may or may not be involved for some reason. If it helps, I tried to use Optifine (the version claiming to work with mods) for a while, before Forestry had some issues with it. These crashes started showing up the minute I removed Optifine.

OrionTHOL

Jul 29, 2019
I had a very simmeler problem but in ftb trident edited so that it had magic and wahtnot and is not for team combat please tell me if you find how to fix it.
Title:
Launcher Version: 1.4.7
Modpack: trident
(Modified) Horizons II

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Right before the crash it says Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid distance too far back. Personally I don't know whats wrong with this but hopefully someone else would know :I