Solved [WORKAROUND] FTB Infinity 1.7 Server Installer Error: "Unable to Access Jarfile nogui"

wangmauler

Jul 29, 2019
Massachusetts
This error prevents the installation of a FTB Infinity Evolved server. I'm not sure of a way to get around this...This can be recreated by following these steps:

1. Head to the FTB Infinity Evolved server download page at:

2. Click the "Server" tab, then click "Windows" (I'm running Win10)

3. Install the downloaded file "serverinstall_23_99.exe" and wait for it to finish (I put the exe in C:\FTB)

4. Run "Start.bat"

5. Error occurs (You can add "pause" at the end of "start.bat" to see the full error).

No error logs are created, there is an 'installer.log' which is below:

Last edited:

wangmauler

Jul 29, 2019
Massachusetts
I do have "jre-8u261-windows-x64"" installed (newest offline java). The "start.bat" looks like this after downloading from FTB site:

I tried what you posted (which adds "forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar" before the 'nogui' in the last line), and this does ineed work! The server now installs further and attempts to start, however getting a new error which I will research before posting about. Thank you for your help :)

Because this is an issue with the installer, should I mark this thread as fixed/solved or keep it open? Thanks.

Reactions: grandrolf

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
You can mark this as fixed, and then open a new one for you other problem - unless you sort that out.