Won't launch

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
There appears to be several errors. Please back up your save(s) and follow this basic troubleshooting guide carefully and fully. If after that you are still experiencing problems please post a new console log. By the way what happened just before it would not launch? Was there a power outage? Were you placing a block? Creating a new mystcraft world? What was the last thing you remember doing before it would not launch?

GPGxEzpz

Jul 29, 2019
No idea. I was able to make a new world and have it load fine. But that world is broken x.x Followed the troubleshooting guide and I am still having crash issues.

http://pastebin.com/j62sBM5C

that is what happened while I was just walking around.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It appears we went from mod errors to Java errors. I'm not familiar with this one sorry. If I find out anything I will post it. If you get a chance could you post the file 'C:\Users\Ezpzlmnsqzi\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid2376.log' to pastebin.com manually. It should open with notepad unless it is too big. Please copy the text over and post the link pastebin gives. Maybe there is something extra in there that is not in the console.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
From what I saw in the first report I would try updating Java and trying Java x64 (if you have a x64 computer)(if you don't know how to find that out tell me and ill help).