Whitelist Server Wolfstone FTB|Monster 1.0.9 Beta|Whitelist|TS3|Mature|Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
As Season 2 approaches, We have not only decided on a name for our pack but also decided to pack up. There is a raft near the spawntown harbour where you are allowed to put stuff in that you'd want to bring with you to the new world. This is important as otherwise everything will be wiped.

As for our name. We have decided to go with WolfPack. So everyone look forward to seeing that thing on the FTB Launcher as soon as possible. We are guessing that within a week, we'll have it done. But things usually never go to plan. But maybe.. just maybe...

Honestly, I disagree with the fact that we bring items over, that's not even a new season. If the items are in fact forwarded, I encourage everybody to take all my items from the ME, should be at least 600 diamonds, 10k iron and so forth, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I disagree with the fact that we bring items over, that's not even a new season. If the items are in fact forwarded, I encourage everybody to take all my items from the ME, should be about 600 diamonds, 10k iron and so forth, feel free to do so.
I agree that there's no reason to bring over items, but that's why I'm just packing food :p Don't care if other people want to bring stuff though.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
After talking to those that were present on the server, we have decided to completely start fresh instead. So no items will be brought over to the new season. Completely new adventures await us!

hads17

Jul 29, 2019
Username: hads17
Country of residence: US
Why do you want to join?: I love smaller communites where i get to know everyone on the server.
Past notable experience (Not important): I have a wide variety of mods under my belt. I can say that I have mastered Industrial craft 3 and almost for gregtech. my specialty is in tinkers construct and thermal expansion. I'm very good with buildcraft and I've been playing modded minecraft for 2 1/2 years.
How many rules are there?:10
Suggestions (Optional): not really
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Totally!

Kotton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kotton_Lt
Country of residence: Lithuania (Gmt +2)
Why do you want to join?: Been looking for a good Monster server since the Ultimate server I was playing on had to go down unfortunately and now I'd like to try out Monser.
Past notable experience (Not important):
Been playing modded Minecraft for a while now and had been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2 (on and off). Also I'm a pretty good builder.
How many rules are there?: 10
Suggestions (Optional): Need to check the server out first :)
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes, I am aware that the map may have to be reset and so on.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Username:Charliej2000
Age:14 (I know I'm a little young but I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of getting on the server)
Country of residence:United States of America
Why do you want to join?:I would like to join because I love the new monster pack and I haven't seen too many servers use it and this one seems like I'd have the most fun on. I think this server has a strong community that encourages players to work together and to have lots of fun and I would love to be apart of it. I would also like to join because this server seems like a professional thing where one day it won't be gone with out the owner saying anything. I saw the pictures of the server and it looks like its got a bunch of talented people on it and I would love to build with them. I love to play with other players and try to help out as much as I can and this server seems to have very nice people on it as far as I can see.
Past notable experience (Not important):I've played FTB for a couple months and Minecraft for about a year now and I am very experienced I'd say. I try to know something about each mod in the pack, I am very good with forestry. I've played Mindcrack,Ultimate, and Unleashed packs.
How many rules are there?:There are 10 rules.
Suggestions (Optional):I really have no suggestions but if there are no farms at spawn I'd be willing to make a couple and also to make a community power plant at spawn like a biomass plant.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:Yes, I will not blame any one if the server world was lost because monster is in beta.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Age:14 (I know I'm a little young but I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of getting on the server)
Why do you want to join?:I would like to join because I love the new monster pack and I haven't seen too many servers use it and this one seems like I'd have the most fun on. I think this server has a strong community that encourages players to work together and to have lots of fun and I would love to be apart of it. I would also like to join because this server seems like a professional thing where one day it won't be gone with out the owner saying anything. I saw the pictures of the server and it looks like its got a bunch of talented people on it and I would love to build with them. I love to play with other players and try to help out as much as I can and this server seems to have very nice people on it as far as I can see.
Past notable experience (Not important):I've played FTB for a couple months and Minecraft for about a year now and I am very experienced I'd say. I try to know something about each mod in the pack, I am very good with forestry. I've played Mindcrack,Ultimate, and Unleashed packs.
Suggestions (Optional):I really have no suggestions but if there are no farms at spawn I'd be willing to make a couple and also to make a community power plant at spawn like a biomass plant.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:Yes, I will not blame any one if the server world was lost because monster is in beta.

We're not using monster anymore - or at least from the reset forward.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
the honesty is highly commendable however as we have thus far been sticking to the age policy, i believe that the age will be the determant factor in this case, had it been little weeks left before the correct age that would have been the exception to the rule.

John Tegnar

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JohnTegnar
Country of residence: Sweden
Why do you want to join?: I have waited for a more updated version and the same time taking a break from Minecraft altogether. However i really want to start it up again. First time I'm trying to getting into a whitelisted server and I'm actually kinda exited. This server looked popular and pretty stable, i like the idé with 16 player community and see where it goes from there. I cant wait to play with fun players again.
Past notable experience (Not important): I played FTB and Minecraft back in 1.4/1.5 and i played alot back there, i think i played mostly on Mindcrack FTB servers and i focused mostly on the industrial or technical side in FTB, i never got into the magical stuff. So I'm a little curious of what FTB includes today.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Well, as i understand the beta period is almost over soon, but yes I do understand this is beta

Nbm72

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Nbm72
Country of residence: US
Why do you want to join?: looking for a nice server to play casually with friends
Past notable experience (Not important): ultimate, unleashed
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yes

Tech_DMW

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i haven't been on the server from a week or 2 as i have been waiting for the new pack. Could you give an update on how that is going? is seems there hasn't been anything said since March 2nd.

Tyyppi42

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i haven't been on the server from a week or 2 as i have been waiting for the new pack. Could you give an update on how that is going? is seems there hasn't been anything said since March 2nd.

The pack has been submitted to FTB. We're currently waiting on their response. If all goes well, it will be on the launcher this week.

John Tegnar

Jul 29, 2019
How does the updating the server going? I saw that I wasn't whitelisted but I figured you mayby arent done with the server yes? Is it possible to get a progress report for the server? Will it go up today?

Tech_DMW

Jul 29, 2019
How does the updating the server going? I saw that I wasn't whitelisted but I figured you mayby arent done with the server yes? Is it possible to get a progress report for the server? Will it go up today?

If you just read the previous two comments you will get your answer.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019

Progress: Waiting for approval
Date: Not today

Reactions: TJPearl

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Giving a short update here just so people can see it.

We have, as mentioned earlier, sent in the new pack for approval. I have no idea how long this can take. But hopefully not too long as I don't like waiting, nor does anyone else. I'd like it if those that are interested in playing on the new server once it's up would go on to www.wolfstoneftb.tk and head to the forums there, that's where things will go mostly once we are up and running.

I will post here, as well as in the forums once the pack is approved. And then make a new post in the Private Pack subforum on FTB Forums advertising our server and pack.

Link: www.wolfstoneftb.tk

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Sack