Wither Config Files

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WhitEstaR

May 2, 2022
Hi everyone,

First of all, may you forgive me if I make mistakes, as english isn't my 1st language.

Here's my problem :
I'm currently playing on Cave Factory modpack. I'm pretty much done with the pack (only 2 quests until the "You've won" one), and I need a lot of nether stars. So I created a wither boss spawner using the Create mod. I've deployers placing soul sands and wither heads, and a timer to control everything (every 25s, a new wither boss is built). The whole setup is bit junky, but I like it as it's my creation. Everything's working just fine except for one small thing.
When the wither spawns, it has this invulnerability period for a short time. If I'm close to it, this period last 3/4s I guess. However, when I'm not around (I think about 50 blocks away), this period takes much longer. And the fact that I'm using a timer makes the head being placed after 25s, but not the soul sands (as the wither is still here). And when it finally dies (the invincibility period does end by itself after a certain amount of time), the sand is placed, but as the head were placed previously, no wither is spawning, and I've to manually destroy the heads. I've a pretty huge base, and I'm usually not around this area of my base.

So I've come to the conclusion that there are 3 solutions : the first one, the easiest one, would be to makes the timer way longer, so that even when I'm not around it can still spawns, but that would mean set the timer to something like 60s or even more, I don't know exactly (and 1 nether star every 1min+ is a bit slow).
The second one would be to change my setup completely, and I must admit that I'm a bit lazy to do so, and I'd like to keep it that way.
The third one, the one that I came here for, is to change the invincibility setting of the wither in the config file to set it up to 0, so that I don't have to change the timer. But I can't find the config file for it, and that's why I posted here.

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I once again apologies for the mistakes I may have made.