Bug Witches cauldron help

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to create several things in witchery including the infernal chalk and the drop of luck. However I have been unable to create either. The cauldron doesn't seem to be accepting the refiend evil or the mutandis extremis for the drop of luck and will not give me the infernal chalk. I am unsure if im just missing something or this is a bug. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about those recipes but some need to be made in the spirit and dream world. And altar power is also used in some cauldron recipes.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Its close to an altar so that is not the problem. But is drop of luck really made in the spirit world?
IDK and I can't check till Thursday #Vacation ;P but I kept wasting materials and eventually found out that I was in the wrong dimension. And isn't drop of luck from the distillery?

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
the drop of luck in nei is made from refined evil, mandrake root, and several others but the couldron itself isn't accepting the refiend evil or the mutandis extremis. but i could just be derping