[Witchery] Vampires: List of ways to kill?

F

Faelnir_

Hey,

I currently play on a server on which there are hostilities between werewolf and vampire players. I'm not quite at the point of making myself a werewolf, so I would like a full list of things that can kill vampires, just as safeguards. I know about fire, sunlight, and garlic, but is there anything else I can use? I've heard something about a potion, but other than that, no idea.

F

Faelnir_

Wow. A bit OP, but i suppose the sunlight damage is fire-based. So without that feature it would still be OP.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget that if a Vampire player is sleeping, attacking them with a Stake will instantly kill them.

C

Covellite

this post is a little old but here are a few extra ways to weaken/kill a vampire!

- If you are into brewing with Witchery, a Demons-bane splash/gas potion will do a lot of damage to vampires, and if you have enough, it can kill them. However, the demons-bane potion does small amounts of damage to anything that isn't a demon! (a human/werewolf)

-Another Witchery brew is the Weaken Vampires potion, which will drain all the blood from a vampire and give them weakness IV and slowness II. The weakness is similar to when a vampire walks in the sunlight; they will not be able to damage anything, making them an easy target for a demons-bane gas potion!

-If you create a sunlight collector, surround it with daylight sensors, and put a quartz sphere in the sunlight collector, you can make sun grenades! These are very lethal to vampires, as they will blind, damage, and set the vampire on fire! The con to these is that it takes about a half of an in-game day to create one sun grenade! you can absolutely mass produce them, though, if you make a load of sunlight collectors and quartz spheres. (these also stick to entities if you can aim them right!)

also!! vanilla/witchery ways of fire resistance don't work on Vampires, and will not remove their immortality. it is only other modded ways that cheat witchery/vanilla ways of fire resistance that will overwrite their immortality.

and if the server you're on is public, what is the name of it? i've been desperately trying to find a witchery/modded server!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zandorum