Witchery: Is there a way to disable seeds dropping from tall grass?

Remaker

Jul 29, 2019
I like the mod, but hate the inventory spam I get every time I clear a field of grass. I'd like to turn the seeds off and either rely on Agricraft or maybe even just NEI the seeds into my inventory.

There doesn't seem to be a switch in the Witchery config, but maybe there's a sneaky backpath way? Agricraft has a grass drop blacklist config that seems like it could ban non-agricraft stuff, but either I'm wrong or I'm not getting the IDs for the witchery seeds correct.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I like the mod, but hate the inventory spam I get every time I clear a field of grass. I'd like to turn the seeds off and either rely on Agricraft or maybe even just NEI the seeds into my inventory.

There doesn't seem to be a switch in the Witchery config, but maybe there's a sneaky backpath way? Agricraft has a grass drop blacklist config that seems like it could ban non-agricraft stuff, but either I'm wrong or I'm not getting the IDs for the witchery seeds correct.
One of the other mods has a way of doing this. I think Agricraft can disable anything dropping from tall grass.
The SeedBlackList ist to blacklist seeds from being plantable on AgriCraft crops, what you are looking for is the "clear grass drops" option in the main config file. This will however remove all grass drops, so you'll have to add the seeds you want to be dropped from tall grass back in the GrassDrops.txt config file.

Additionally, for just removing a few drops I'd recommend:
Minetweaker can disable it.

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The SeedBlackList ist to blacklist seeds from being plantable on AgriCraft crops, what you are looking for is the "clear grass drops" option in the main config file. This will however remove all grass drops, so you'll have to add the seeds you want to be dropped from tall grass back in the GrassDrops.txt config file.

Additionally, for just removing a few drops I'd recommend:
I like how mine was so important you had to quote it twice.

Remaker

Jul 29, 2019
I found the switch in the agricraft main config that disables all seed drops. That would have been perfect (I really hate seed drops in general), but for some reason changing that flag causes Minecraft to crash on startup. I may have to buckle down and figure out Minetweaker. Just to be sure, that's a mod and not a piece of novelty drug paraphernalia, right?