Whitelist Server WirelessSyn|Direwolf20 v5.20| White-list |Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xian12

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP Address: 199.187.210.227
Rules:
1. No griefing
2. MUST be friendly
3. Pranks are allowed but not over the edge
Any disabled mods: This is a white-list small community so we trust you do not use mods for bad (translation NONE are banned)

This server is mainly for people that like to do lets plays or have a small friendly server with 2-3 other people. This is just a normal multiplayer experience with friendly people sometimes we do like to pull pranks so watch out. Number of slots:6 We are using CreeperHost to host the server so it is dedicated and will be up 24/7 Requirements for White-list application:
Must have Skype and Mic
Must be somewhat mature
Application-Post on this forum
IGN:
Why you want to join:
Can we trust you:

If you are accepted I will send you a message through the forums and I will add you on Skype and white-list you.
Remember there is a limited amount of slots SO ACT FAST!!!

Cuhlifa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cuhlifa
Why Do I Want To Join?: I would like to join because i happen to have a lot of spare time and i've decided to spend it playing FTB. FTB isn't too much fun playing alone so I would like to play on a server with some people.
Can We Trust You?: If I were you I wouldn't trust me without us talking on Skype or getting to know a bit about each other.

Xian12

Jul 29, 2019
As this makes it easier for me i will not message instead add me on Skype as part of the application! (Skype: jancery1 ) So Cuhlifa add me on skype

Notelok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Notelok

Why you want to join: I find smaller communities more enjoyable to play with. I also enjoy working together with a few other people on projects.

Can we trust you: I see no reason why not, but I agree with Cuhlifa's statement.

I'll have to get Skype setup, but I do have a mic.

HakonWard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hakonw

Why join? i like it when there are smaller servers, because when you play on a small server, it feels more private and better to play on, + there are a lot less griefers. On the last server i was on, i got spwan killed, griefed, and there were a lot of hackers. This makes the game less fun.

Trust me? Why not, i dont have any good arguments why or why not. You cannot trust somebody just because one line of text.
I have a mic, and skype.
"(sorry if my english isn't the best)"

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oliverc21
Why Join?: i have been looking for a small private server to play on because FTB can be quite boring to play alone.
Can we trust you?: I cant see why not.
I do have a mic and skype

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killoflen
Why you want to join: I'm a friendly guy looking for a small group to play with, share ideas, make new friends, etc...
Can we trust you: Ofcourse, i hate liars
I have skype and a mic

WTBjellybean10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WTBjellybean10
Why I want to join: I would like to join you to finally indulge in multiplayer, I haven't played multiplayer in a very serious manner since 1.2.5 on Hardcore Darwinism tekkit server (I know tekkit). The server was shut down as the owner had a mental breakdown, it was a raiding server but I remained neutral and the people I lived with did as well (We got rich by trading and mining NOT RAIDING). Overall I think getting back into a multiplayer environment, with a tight knit group, would be a ton of fun
Can we trust you: Yes, I have never been banned and I have MCbans to prove it:

IMG_1092_1.png

This is a screen shot (on my iphone) of my mcbans bans listings

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lcsdantas
Why Do I Want To Join?: I would like to join because i happen to have a lot of time and i like FTB and is much more fun play whit others players so I would like to play on a server with friendly people. i know lot about lot of the FTB mods and i want build stuff together with others players an combine what we know!
Can We Trust You?: of course, i am mature enogth to dont freak out >< and i want make this server a home to interact with others players and build big and awsome stuff. i hope u give me a try, thanks!
i do have skipe and mic

tmwill87

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tmwill87
Why you want to join: I want a smaller community where I don't have to worry about getting griefed
Can we trust you: Yes.

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 5732Bobster5732
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to play on a Direwolf20 server where i dont have to worry about Greg and his darn tech, be able to play in a community with people i can trust myself, within a safe area which holds no griefers. I'd like to get on with Bees/Extrabees and Thaumcraft and a little of the other mods, normally I play with Gregtech and go all out with those machines but I think it will be nice to focus mainly on some other mods :D
Can we trust you?: You most likely should, ive played with people on other servers before and always been happy to help out, ill share my resources if i have enough for you, I can be mature, sometimes i can slip into rage-mode though :p I'd speak on Skype, i am pretty shy, from the UK a deep-ish voice for my age if i say so myself, but overall i see no reason to not trust me.

Thanks for reading my application! I'll add you on Skype, my username is Bobster5732

Xian12

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry but all the slots or chances for slots are filled at the moment if I do upgrade the server I will let everyone know about it.

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
hideyholeman
Why you want to join:
I'm looking for a fun community where I can make some close friends, and have a generally good time. I'm tired of people either being childish, or griefing my base and I hope I can escape those type of people on this server. I really enjoy community projects, so I hope we can build some things if you allow me online :)
Can we trust you:
Yes, I can be trusted, but I'm not entirely sure how to show you through chat, other then promising I can be trusted. I'll add you on Skype for messaging but I prefer to not talk over it, my voice is at an awkward stage at the moment and I'm quite self conscious of it (I'm 13, it keeps cracking), when it stops I'll start talking through voice chat.
[DOUBLEPOST=1364518803][/DOUBLEPOST]Curses, a few moments too late. XD

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Must have Skype and Mic yes i do have
Must be somewhat mature i think i am mature?
IGN: MW1000
Why you want to join: i am looking for a good and friendly server that is not off all the time

Wizzie09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andkovsted
Why you want to join: Looking for community to play on. got tired of ssp.
Can we trust you: yep allways.

I'm a 21 year old Danish student with a LOT of free time. Skype is my prefered chattool and I,m not the kind to greef.

Black_Shad0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Black_Shad0w
Why you want to join: Looking for a small, friendly community, as my old server went down.
Can we trust you: Yes.

Darthdude14

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP Address: 199.187.210.227
Rules:
1. No griefing
2. MUST be friendly
3. Pranks are allowed but not over the edge
Any disabled mods: This is a white-list small community so we trust you do not use mods for bad (translation NONE are banned)

This server is mainly for people that like to do lets plays or have a small friendly server with 2-3 other people. This is just a normal multiplayer experience with friendly people sometimes we do like to pull pranks so watch out. Number of slots:6 We are using CreeperHost to host the server so it is dedicated and will be up 24/7 Requirements for White-list application:
Must have Skype and Mic
Must be somewhat mature
Application-Post on this forum
IGN:
Why you want to join:
Can we trust you:

If you are accepted I will send you a message through the forums and I will add you on Skype and white-list you.
Remember there is a limited amount of slots SO ACT FAST!!!
IGN: darthdude14
Why I want to join: I'd love to share my knowledge and maybe learn some things
Can we trust you: Sure you can! :) but I'd would like to get to know you first, that's probably the best approach.

XxpX3xX

Jul 29, 2019
ign: XxpX3xX
why i want to join: i want to play feed the beast with some good people and i am tired with playing by myself.
can we trust?: yes but i will play pranks ;) skype is XxpX3xX

acollins41198

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superandy989

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a good small community to join. I'm tired of giant servers full of griefers and hackers and so many mods being banned. I just want to work on a server where you can actually trust people and actually use the multiplayer aspects from most of the mods without major cutbacks to all the features.

Can we trust you: Yes. I don't grief from people and I try to be nice. I may play the occasional non-destructive joke but other than that I don't mess with people.

My skype is superandy989

MrBeck101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mrbeck101
Why you want to join: I prefer small communities
Can we trust you: Yes I've never been kicked off a server and i never really pull pranks and when i receive one i don't overreact