Wireless / chunk loaders & Thaumic devistation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
1) Wireless Redstone -

I have a receiver in a MystCraft world, that will not update its signal unless I destroy / replace it. It is my Quarry override switch.. So the question I'm left with as a possibility is do quarries chunk load as they specify even when they don't have power? (The update issue has occurred now twice on turning the system back "on")..Any other ideas? Or should I just pony up for a chunk loader for the mining platform?

2) Thaumcraft Aura -
My Aura went F-U-B-A-R last night. I spent the night in my MysCraft Alpine world attempting to ski, AKA full axis control frame motor ski's for a future project. I logged on with my aura recharged from my zephyr slaying my mob farm collection, and everything was just fine, logged off and it was depleted to about 70% (which I thought was already odd since I wasn't doing anything in the main world), and this morning I logged on to find it at 40%. What's worse, every node that feeds my lab's node(s) are all sitting at <40% with no explanation.

Other then a golem army that is managing my farms in the basement, I have no other Thaumic automation / systems running. First, any idea what could cause this, and Second, how do expand the aura range so that these main nodes can recover.

The flux is to a point where creepers are spawning in my base despite light levels..... which is .... aggravating. And I can only assume its flux related.

i play on a server currently only occupied by me, the bastards I set it up for have this thing call RL they're dealing with, and no one's been logging on at all.

NightKev

Jul 29, 2019
Quarries always chunkload even without power afaik. Wireless Redstone is bugged in Mystcraft ages, though you can use computers instead in a slightly limited capacity as such.