[WIP] Wires and Circuits

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
YesorNo_zps20f7ffef.png

Note: I am not the mod author, I am the PR person.

Mod Explanation:
"Wires & Circuits" is the spirtual successor to the Greenstone Wire Mod, and the Minecraft equivalent to WireMod. It provides a basic wiring system similar to redstone but more robust and providing may more neat and complicated features. With "Wires & Circuits" you can make anything ranging from a Turret all the way to a remake of "Guitar Hero" on an EGP monitor. This is meant as a way to create intricate contraptions in a small space, and do things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise. The mod is in a very early stage as of currently but its coming along at a steady pace.

Pictures:
uakeHR8.png

I193NNi.png

sl6yWDW.png

Changelog:

Credits:
Dmillerw - Programmer & Head Planner
Zandorum - Texturer & Planner

Copyright/License:
"Wires & Circuits" is an open source Minecraft mod released under version 3 of the GNU Lesser General Public License. What this means is that the source of this mod is publicly available and you have certain rights with respective to the code. Feel free to read up more on Open Source Software and what the GPL/LGPL give you in terms of your rights to software released under that license, but the short version for you folks here is;
you have the right to have access the source code of the mod,
you have the right to be able to edit/use parts (or all) of the source code provided that you provide proper credit to the original author(s),
you have the right to distribute the source code and/or compiled versions of the source code
you have the right to use this mod in Lets Plays/YouTube videos however you see fit (monetization, for fun, etc) as long as you provide credit to the original author(s)(a link back to this thread for example).

Github Link
You can also join dmillerw & me in #wac on EsperNet.
Keep an eye out for random dev streams here.

sfxPlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Yaay finally a successor to the amazing greenstone wire mod I wish you best of luck and It would help if you could commit a version of the code to github that would build but I under stant that this a very new due to the fact that the mod is starting off in 1.7.2 also great art work Zandorum

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Sound awesome. I am not a bad redstoner but after building the adders etc. 32 times it tires you out :p

sfxPlayer

Jul 29, 2019
is there a download or updated thread that can show you how to build it without the missing wave front obj

Last edited: