[WIP] Undersea base, LFsuggestions

badruk

Jul 29, 2019
As title says I'm currently working on my first underwater base, I've done nothing or close to it so I'm looking for suggestions to make it look nice and functional.
This is what I've reached so far: http://imgur.com/a/wtCtu
I'm yet not sure if I want to build it entirely underwater, then spamming Blood magic rituals, or just the entrance and then dig under it. Both the options are viable to my opinion but I'd love to hear more from you...
Suggestion for rooms ( how many, mods you'd move here etc ) and designs. I'm currently looking for some nice chisel's block to use it to make it look "undersea"...
Thanks in advance ^^

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend using Carpenter's Blocks - that structure looks very jagged where you'd hope it would be smooth.

In terms of blocks, you may want to look at temple blocks (nice pale blue, but I don't hugely like how they look), marble blocks (a personal favourite of mine) and Ice blocks. If you have Railcraft, their Frost bound blocks would also work I think.
I am thinking in terms of a light, cool design colourwise, so it depends what you're thinking of.