{WIP} Thaumcraft central pack

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
I'm think of making a private server with a private pack. It is going to be thaumcraft centralized. Meaning thaumcraft and the addons. I would be adding a few tech mods. Galaticraft (who doesn't like space mages) and a select few tech mods. I will also be adding in a few atheistic mods. My goal for this pack would be for a long term server with mega builds. I will be editing recipes and configs for more of a tiered progression. If this pack interests you let me know.

Last edited:

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
I have a finalized mod list.

Applied Energistics 2
Applied Energistics 2 Stuff
Automagy
BDLib
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Carpenters Blocks
Chisel 2
CodeChickenCore
COFH Core
Decocraft
Dense Ores
EnderIO
EnderStorage
Extra Cells
Extra TIC
Extra Utilities
Fast Leaf Decay
Forbidden Magic
Galacticraft Core
Galacticraft Planets
GUD ThaumicNei
Hardcore Ender Expansion
Hats
IchunUtil
Iguana Tinker Tweaks
Inventory Tweaks
Journeymap
Mantle
MicdoodleCore
Not Enough Items
Orgin
Railcraft
Tainted Magic
Thaumcraft NodeTracker
Tinkers Constuct
Thaumcraft
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
Thaumic energistics
Thaumic Enpansion
Thaumic Horizons
Thaumic Infusion
Thaumic Tinkerer
Tic Tool Tips
WAILA
WAWLA

Server for testing and playing will be put up if there is interest.

Bluefox009

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds really interesting, tho I haven't played around much with Thaumcraft.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sent you a message.

Pack itself is pretty solid from what I can tell so far in a playthough. Just need to get rid of all the extra double ores.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help my out on ways of diagnosing a memory leak? I have tired adding mods one at a time but can't seem to figure out the memory leak. The problem doesn't actually rear its head in the normal memory leak way. Have a server with me and another player no lag. But the memeory usage is always 100%. I have experience no crashes until i switch worlds or close out a world. Then there is a freeze up and an exception on AE version checker. AE fourms and githubs dont help. If anyone has ideas or would like more info needed lemme know and Ill provide all.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Can anyone help my out on ways of diagnosing a memory leak? I have tired adding mods one at a time but can't seem to figure out the memory leak. The problem doesn't actually rear its head in the normal memory leak way. Have a server with me and another player no lag. But the memeory usage is always 100%. I have experience no crashes until i switch worlds or close out a world. Then there is a freeze up and an exception on AE version checker. AE fourms and githubs dont help. If anyone has ideas or would like more info needed lemme know and Ill provide all.
How much memory did you allocate to the server?

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
From what we've played through so far. The pack seems solid. I will be trying to get it lised tomorrow. Server is still open if anyone wants on to try.

Bluefox009

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be doing great, is a bit challenging but still fun

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk