[WIP][HQM]S.O.S (I'm crash landed on a post apocalyptic world)

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Does all the seeds for iron, redstone need to have the ore below them to grow? It's so tough to get one...and now I need more to cross breed them to max..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they all need ore. Try to get a pick with silk touch as soon as possible to move the ores, that is what I did in my worlds. Should be not that hard with the EnderIO enchanter or the Thraumcraft enchanting.

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Oh thank you. I just tried it and know the bug, I deleted one folder to much before sending the pack to the FTB team.
Could you post it here on the forums (for downloading) when you find the missing folder and tell us were to put it? that would be much faster than waiting for the FTB Team to update the pack.

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post it here on the forums (for downloading) when you find the missing folder and tell us were to put it? that would be much faster than waiting for the FTB Team to update the pack.
Yes I can give you a link but you can also use the version 0.6 the new 0.7b should but up in 1-2 days I thing and you don't miss much in early game if you paly with 0.6 now.

Missing folder:
Just extract the zip file in your minecraft instance ( C:\**your path where FTB is**\Feed the beast\SOSImcrashlandedonapostapocalypticworld\minecraft) and say yes to overwrite that should fix it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdv6h5bdtbhkwo2/structures.zip?dl=1

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you you for posting it.
Yes I can give you a link but you can also use the version 0.6 the new 0.7b should but up in 1-2 days I thing and you don't miss much in early game if you paly with 0.6 now.

Missing folder:
Just extract the zip file in your minecraft instance ( C:\**your path where FTB is**\Feed the beast\SOSImcrashlandedonapostapocalypticworld\minecraft) and say yes to overwrite that should fix it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdv6h5bdtbhkwo2/structures.zip?dl=1
But i just looked at launcher and it said version 7.1 so the link is kinda useless now...
Great pack BTW!

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you you for posting it.

But i just looked at launcher and it said version 7.1 so the link is kinda useless now...
Great pack BTW!

Thank you! And yeh the FTB team was super quick with uploading the fixed version!

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
1.0 The Final version is out now, I'm still thankful for bug reports and will update Mod's if they don't break the pack but other then that go have fun with the pack (I hope) :)

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add the mod Vein minner?
I was thing of it since stripe mining is useless in this pack. But you can build AoE tools (Draconic Pick or the Hammer from RF Drills) and if I add Vein miner this tools are pretty useless.
So in short no I will not add Vein miner, but if you really wanted it you can add it quite easy by yourself, maybe I will add the config file in the next update but not the mod itself because of the reason I give above.

chains

Jul 29, 2019
i am having problem with the blast furnace and coke oven. i built them but it will not complete for some reason the window does not show up on either one. i have used them before in other mod packs. but this time busted
i even checked the wiki to k=make sure i was building right. any ideas on what might be wrong?

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use the IE Hammer on the center brick of the oven maybe you confused then with the coke oven from Railcraft? The IE coke oven and blast furnace also have to be solid no empty space in the center. But if that was not your mistake I'm sorry but I don't know what could be wrong.