Windwaker HD or Pikmin 3- Convince me

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm getting Mario Kart 8 today, and Nintendo is giving away a free game with it, and I've narrowed it down to that. Convince me on which one I should get!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Wind Waker HD sounds more fun to me. Why? Because Wind Waker itself was awesome. Cel Shading and a overall lighthearted feel was the thing that made it one of(if not the flat out) Best LoZ game ever made.
...And Pikmin 3 isn't anywhere as good as Pikmin 2 or 1. I could cite some videos that gave me this opinion, but it's sorta like how Deus Ex: Human Revelation couldn't live up to the game Deus Ex aside from looking better. Which is a hard thing to fail at in the AAA industry these days since if it doesn't look better then the last game you are fired and no, I don't mean from this job. I mean from a Cannon.

Deus Ex... be with you soon, gotta finish this food first...

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Wind Waker HD sounds more fun to me. Why? Because Wind Waker itself was awesome. Cel Shading and a overall lighthearted feel was the thing that made it one of(if not the flat out) Best LoZ game ever made.
...And Pikmin 3 isn't anywhere as good as Pikmin 2 or 1. I could cite some videos that gave me this opinion, but it's sorta like how Deus Ex: Human Revelation couldn't live up to the game Deus Ex aside from looking better. Which is a hard thing to fail at in the AAA industry these days since if it doesn't look better then the last game you are fired and no, I don't mean from this job. I mean from a Cannon.

Deus Ex... be with you soon, gotta finish this food first...
I have never finished pikmin 3 but finished WindWaker(HD and Non HD) a total of 10 times.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, a few days ago I decided to get Pikmin 3 xD (If I ever want to play windwaker again, I can always just boot up the gamecube :p