Wiki Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Is there anyway to make the red links stand out a little more? I'm having a very hard time telling the difference between them and other links on the two FTB skins.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to make the red links stand out a little more? I'm having a very hard time telling the difference between them and other links on the two FTB skins.
Maybe we could change the color of non-redlinks, possibly to blue...
Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 12.07.16 PM.png
yes, i just did that by hand. yes i forgot to color the Gun in P-Body's Portal Gun, no i don't care.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I think maybe having a wiki skin for just the blue text would be nice. Other than that it would be completely identical.

I wouldn't mind that, other than the fact that I use the other FTB skin since the default looks like it exploded on a tablet.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
I think maybe having a wiki skin for just the blue text would be nice. Other than that it would be completely identical.

@Jinbobo yo jinboob get on dat
fak u, blue looks just ugly[DOUBLEPOST=1394944076][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't mind that, other than the fact that I use the other FTB skin since the default looks like it exploded on a tablet.
I could never get any of them to show properly. They looked worse than the normal skin on a mobile device :p
getting a fully responsive skins is on my to-do list :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
The captcha is hideous. It asks me questions to which i am sure the answer is correct, but it fails. I have 1 question that works for me, the rest ... pfff. Takes a bit of the fun out of editing

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
The captcha is hideous. It asks me questions to which i am sure the answer is correct, but it fails. I have 1 question that works for me, the rest ... pfff. Takes a bit of the fun out of editing
You should only need to answer it once when creating an account. I fixed it yesterday and confirmed that it still works.

If you think your answer is correct, tell me what it is and I'll add it to the list. Please also note that answers are case-sensitive.

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
You should only need to answer it once when creating an account. I fixed it yesterday and confirmed that it still works.

If you think your answer is correct, tell me what it is and I'll add it to the list. Please also note that answers are case-sensitive.
I figured that much, but i was doing Bibliocraft, having an external link to the bibliocraft site (as requested / required). And external links.. require captcha :)

And i'm sure Markus persson is a correct answer, right? :)
BuildCraft 3, and IndustrialCraft 2 seem to be invalid answers

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I figured that much, but i was doing Bibliocraft, having an external link to the bibliocraft site (as requested / required). And external links.. require captcha :)

And i'm sure Markus persson is a correct answer, right? :)
... to which questions?
If the question is something along the lines of "Who originally created Minecraft?", then the answer is "Markus Persson". With a capital P.

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
... to which questions?
If the question is something along the lines of "Who originally created Minecraft?", then the answer is "Markus Persson". With a capital P.
I did that, but it didn't accept. Oh well, i probably did something wrong. I'll edit another day when i have more patience :)

Didn't want to post the questions :)

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
what question?

I've added BuildCraft 3 and Markus Persson and some variants to the list of answers
IndustrialCraft 2 should be a valid answer

Adding URLs should now stop challenging you.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
That's to help prevent spam. Generally, spambots will link their stupid website when they go on a rampage.

warlordjones

Jul 29, 2019
can i say that i love the positive and speedy feedback, both in this forum and on the wiki.
Seconded. Lots of feedback helping me improve my wiki skills. :D
I am also finding it very difficult to tell the difference. Small link + nearly the same colour = bad. o_O

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to re-arrange the order of the buttons in the wiki header. At the moment it is Wiki - Forum - Main Site - and then links related to the wiki (Staff, Chat, Mods etc). It would make more sense to me to have Wiki - Wiki Related Links - Forum - Main Site. Just my personal view however, and not exactly a big deal.;)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Seconded. Lots of feedback helping me improve my wiki skills. :D

I am also finding it very difficult to tell the difference. Small link + nearly the same colour = bad. o_O

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to re-arrange the order of the buttons in the wiki header. At the moment it is Wiki - Forum - Main Site - and then links related to the wiki (Staff, Chat, Mods etc). It would make more sense to me to have Wiki - Wiki Related Links - Forum - Main Site. Just my personal view however, and not exactly a big deal.;)
I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.