Wierd world spawn DW20 1.7.10

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Klonken321

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, im just wonderin if any1 of u ever encounterred a world spawn with AE2 Certus quart blocks (about 3-4 stacks) and coal blocks with some blue/orange wool in it? almost like a tree or a mushroom build kind of? and i started digging down under it and i found clusters of furnaces and note blocks, pistons and stuff, wondering if im missing something beneath it or something?

Klonken321

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunatly i mined it all up since it was 3-4 stacks of certus quartz, it was on ground level tho to behin with, almost looked like a tree (with carpets from the ground up in the middle)
and when i mined down the generation was alot of pistons and furnaces etc, wierd as hell :p

Klonken321

Jul 29, 2019
These are some pics (i managed to get 1 of the top part that i took with my phone and sent to a friend that also plays on the server)
But im pretty sure this is broken since it spawned like 50 creative energy cells under it aswell? (the white blocks on the "wierd 3" pic, is certus quartz blocks with some blue/orange wool around it)

Attachments

• Wierd3.jpeg
    Wierd3.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Wierd1.png
    Wierd1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Wierd2.png
    Wierd2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering how players on my server got hold of a stack of ME Drives and Creative Energy Cells. Apparently some mod author has left an somewhat OP Easter Egg in :(

Renton Terrace

Jul 29, 2019
Or it's a glitch in world gen.
It's probably supposed to be different blocks.
From the shape in the first pic it looks to me like a Willow tree from BoP messed up