Why Only Curse Launcher?

CowAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Dear FTB Crew,

I was wondering why some modpacks, such as Agrarian Skies 2, are only on the Curse Forge launcher? Currently, my premium minecraft account is broken for some reason, and doesn't let me log onto Modded Launchers. Therefore, I have to use a cracked version of the FTB Launcher. It works great, and is udated to have the newest packs, but some packs, such as AGS2 as mentioned before, are only on the Curse Forge launcher. I have yet to find a cracked Curse launcher, but if I do, I will edit this post and "remove it." Please get back to me explaining why somee modpacks are only on the curse launcher. Thanks!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Jadedcat has left FTB and is no longer associated with FTB. She has stated her own packs will only be on Curse Voice, until they are in a release state.

If your premium account is broken, contact Mojang for help, not FTB.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
as far as i understand curse is an easy development tool for WIP packs. so a lot of packs that are being developed are on curse voice because it's easier to manage the versions and deal with issues. if you have some issues regarding to logging into modded launchers, check that you insert the exact things (i had this issue once and it turned out to be just me not typing the right things in the right places) and if that doesn't work just go to mojang and ask them what to do and give them the details they ask you for.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
curse uses the same launcher to login as vanilla uses, if you can't even login there you need to fix that first.
You want a workaround for something that is probably easy to fix and either sooner or later will cost you your whole account.
this will probably be enough, if not then this might help to help you fix it.
If neither of those work then there is always this

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod removed content
You've just broken two of the biggest sins on the Internet.

Promoting piracy, and, more importantly, necroposting on a thread that's dead for nearly two years.

I hope you're proud of yourself

Last edited by a moderator: