Why Golem"s Heart Of Using dont work

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

Cancletor

Title Why Golem"s Heart Of Using dont work

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 2.7.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue I tried to create a tree farm on golems, but the golem with the heart "Use" just stands still with the seedling and does nothing. Is it my fault or build bug? Sorry for my english. I used Google translator ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
When placing the golem you need to click him on the inventory he will pull the saplings from. Then use the golemoncer's bell on him and click everywhere you want him to plant a sampling. He needs to be told where to plant them.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
C

Cancletor

My friend, do you really think that I am so stupid? The problem is that even with the indicated places the golem just stands with a seedling in his hands and does nothing. No settings helped me. I want to note that this heart generally refuses to work and what's the reason, I do not understand ... Maybe there is an error in the mod build of the FTB? Has anyone done such a farm on this mod build?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Just tested it using the same version of the Infinity pack you are using and the golem works for me. So I'm not sure. I would use the bell to pick him back up and try the steps I said above.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame