Why crash?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

Surviver68

Title Why crash?

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack any

Modpack version any

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I am having trouble downloading any modpack as it struggles to download a different mod every time. When i finally get the damn thing downloaded all it does is crash.

S

Surviver68

It just says 'an unexpected issue has occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
upload_2017-5-31_10-48-22.png

M

MarditusMaximus

Hey there, I've been having the exact same problem over here for the past week now, can't launch any modpack from twitch's desktop app, nor am I able to launch one of my own. Just wanted to know if you solved the problem.

I've already downgraded Java, as well as my NVIDIA drivers and I also read on reddit about disabling 3D Vision, but still none of them solved the problem.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Hey there, I've been having the exact same problem over here for the past week now, can't launch any modpack from twitch's desktop app, nor am I able to launch one of my own. Just wanted to know if you solved the problem.

I've already downgraded Java, as well as my NVIDIA drivers and I also read on reddit about disabling 3D Vision, but still none of them solved the problem.

Create your own support request, and provide a log as well in that.