WhoCraft.net!|FTB Beta Pack A (v12)|Whitelist|Survival/hard/PVE|Mature 21+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Thach47, svalkur, and Pinjaandrew/Zakfrin you've been whitelisted, hope to see you soon :)

And Paul I suppose I didn't state in my post, but kinda looking for same time zone ppl, as it's a small community server, it's nice to have ppl on at the same time

gorre9090

Jul 29, 2019
why didnt I get whitelisted? Just wondering. me and Pinjaandrew are from the same old server which shut down so we applied here.

Bladespirits

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: Bladespirits

Answer one/some/all of these (detail is good!):
What do you like about MineCraft: I like to build with redstone (though nothing huge or laggy.. more practical solutions)
What do you like about Feed the Beast: It gives me a way to expand upon the more creative problem solving style of thinking that redstone offered.
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I like everything offered besides tedious work like strip mining.
What are your strengths as a player: I love to cooperate and do teambuilds.. I love to offer assistance to people that need it.
What are you looking for in a server: Teamwork and cooperation
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I'm a gamer.. mostly FPS and MMO (though I can't seem to find a decent one to play atm) Looking forward to DayZ standalone. Love lizards have had an iguana, water dragon, and bearded dragon.

paul1841

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: paul1841
What do you like about MineCraft: i like the unlimited possibilities of building and structures you can create
What do you like about Feed the Beast: exploring a Familia world with 100s of new objects and armors at your disposal
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.):i enjoy the agricultural side of terra forming my land so it looks amazing for my little factories
What are your strengths as a player: a great understanding of FTB and a always open to help with other peoples problems
What are you looking for in a server: a place to build new building that i have thought up of and automate my stuff
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): i enjoy going to the gym straight after work and researching about upgrades and prices for upgrading my desktop

Codey1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codey1

What do you like about MineCraft: i like playing sandbox games cause the sky's is the limit.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: because it gives respect to all the hard work the modders have put into there mods so we can all use them
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): well I'm a bit like direwolf20 (but not as good as him) where i like to make stuff with mods and try different ways of doing them
What are your strengths as a player: dying lots! :p
What are you looking for in a server: i have been a few servers now and 1 thing i always find is grifers and kids i just like playing the game and not having to hide away from the server.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): i work in a busy high street shop, i like getting creative with wood and playing games like simcity and other sandbox kind of games

Starian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starian

What do you like about MineCraft: errrr... no idea? i just... like it. all of it?

What do you like about Feed the Beast: I loved Tekkit, this seems to be better then tekkit so i'm converting. I like the freedom of choice, the fun "weird" things you can do and the constant thought of "how can i improve this?"

What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): all of it!, i dab in pretty much everything.

What are your strengths as a player: Enthusiasm, hardheadedness(is that really a word?) and general insanity

What are you looking for in a server: A relaxed community that i can play with and have a good time together with after work, or when i feel like playing in the weekends. Might not be on everyday since i have a shifting work schedule(some of you can probably relate) but when i do play i want it to be with people i can speak to and enjoy the company of.

Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): i work alot, i also work, i dabble in work and with that some more work... sounds boring i hear you but i am at the moment trying to study up my knowledge to proceed further in my chosen occupation. I party some as well(Christmas holidays here i come) my favorite color is blue, food is errr... i love food so can't choose. and well... alot of movies are good aswell, if i HAVE to choose i'd say the Lotr trilogy.

Thanks for reading
Regards
-Starian

Sasquatchy

Jul 29, 2019
I know you said that whitelisting is closed for the time being, but I will go ahead and toss my hat into the ring for later consideration.

IGN: Sasquatchy

What do you like about MineCraft: I started playing because of the sandbox, and the ability to feed my creative and logical brains.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: Its a great mod pack that supports great mod authors.
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I enjoy building complex bases while still maintaining a pleasing visual aesthetic. I enjoyed playing with vanilla redstone so I enjoy seeing what sort of complex monstrosities I can think of.
What are your strengths as a player: Creative background, maturity and the fact that i have been playing computer games for 25 years. (god im old, when did that happen?)
What are you looking for in a server: mature players. It's hard to find MC servers that aren't dominated by teenagers.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I am a working creative - graphic design, oil painting. I travel alot. Just came back to the mainland after spending two years in Honolulu.

Stargazer

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: Starthefurry

What do you like about MineCraft: Learning how to survive differently each time you create a new world, and making that world the best that it can be, I love creating things, and minecraft allows my mind to go to the limits of creativity, I've never seen a game that can be so fun and so moving at the same time. When you feel something deep down inside because you fell in lava, or that creeper killed you, and you lost that first diamond, well, that's what I love about this game.

What do you like about Feed the Beast: Naturally, how it takes the vanilla minecraft experience and improves upon it. There is so much you can do, and so many paths you can take to do it. Weather you want to automate everything, or do it all yourself, the mods in FTB allow you to do either, and choosing your own path down either way is what makes the mods great.

What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I love to explore and farm, along with doing redstone and automatic processes. I'm never the best with these things, but I'm knowledgeable and not afraid of doing research to get things done.

What are your strengths as a player: My strengths would be automating things and exploring, also I'm very creative when building my bases and with how I mine. I don't slack off when it comes to starting a build and getting things done. I follow through with it to the end.

What are you looking for in a server: I'm looking for a mature adult server with good people to hang out with and play the game with. I would like friendlyness, and people that are willing to help out if it is needed. I like the community feeling that most minecraft servers give.

Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): A nice guy that loves to play with others, I've been playing multiplayer games since my hand could fit a mouse. I love dogs (have 2 at home) and although I'm not a cat person, I have 5 cats! Lol. I love to watch movies, my favorite being Avatar, and reading is a hobby of mine. I collect knives as a hobby. I drink way too much tea and talk on IRC channels way too much.