WhoCraft.net!|FTB Beta Pack A (v12)|Whitelist|Survival/hard/PVE|Mature 21+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
WhoCraft - Survival Feed the Beast server, owned by MikeJWho
www.whocraft.net
www.whocraft.net/forum
IP: 66.225.195.139:25571

[Whitelisting is currently closed]

Please read carefully and consider if we might be a good fit for you! Space is very limited, so please be serious if you decide to apply.

Atmosphere and Gameplay

WhoCraft is a small private server, comprised of adult, mature-minded folks who like to come home and build at the end of the long work day. We are currently a small handful, but we are friendly and helpful, and passionate about MineCraft. We are looking to add a few more to our numbers who will mesh well with current members. This is a survival server and on the hardest difficulty. If you hate searching and hopping servers, you just want to build and explore a more permanent world with like-minded friends, and you're looking for a home, this might be the place for you.

We have spent the last few weeks learning Feed the Beast. Some of us are very new to it, but a couple are veterans. We are planning a complete restart of the server upon the stable release of the Ultimate pack, so be aware that if you are added to the whitelist at this time, it will all be wiped eventually, and we will restart together. Despite this, we would love for white-listed applicants to come online, get to know the members, and goof around with us. We are making preparations for the full release -- for the server, our new forums, and the Let's Plays are members will be starting -- so getting involved now is a great idea!

We don't expect you to build anything/everything with the group, we're not strictly a city-building server -- you are more than welcome to run off into the world and keep to yourself. Some of us like to build alone, but take comfort in the fact that there are others in our MC world. Most/all of us will set out in search of our own lands to create epic bases in time. We will have a spawn hub, and you are more than welcome to create builds or farms for the community. Keep in mind that we are looking for good fits, and friendly, polite, and active in game are all bonus points.

Some notions for gameplay for the Ultimate pack release are still being decided upon, but currently of note: MystCraft is enabled, Descriptive books are disabled. We will have a system for buying Descriptive books set up at spawn (they will be expensive). All other mods are enabled. Configs are all default (but that may change when we restart). We have not added any extra mods at this time.

In Summary:
Adult Server - 21 and older; Sorry, no exceptions!
Survival and Hardest Difficulty
Everyone is legit - Don't whine when you die, don't ask for items or handouts; we all play the same game!
World will be wiped when the Ultimate Pack is released
YouTubers are welcome! Several members will be starting Let's Plays when the Ultimate pack is released
No griefing, harassment, or general douchery
PVP is disabled.

At this time, we utilize Skype for chat!

How to Apply:

Write us a little something! You can post here, send a private PM if you are more comfortable, or you can head over to our forums at www.whocraft.net, and chat with us there!

We need to know these:
IGN:

Answer one/some/all of these (detail is good!):
What do you like about MineCraft:
What do you like about Feed the Beast:
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.):
What are your strengths as a player:
What are you looking for in a server:
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!):
No matter where you apply, please head over to our forums at www.whocraft.net (WIP - don't judge!), register there and post a "Hello". We are looking for serious applicants, and taking the time to fill out this application and sign up there is a small indication to us that you're serious. We will reply to your "Hello" thread that you are white-listed.
Thanks for your time, and Happy Mining!

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now open and we are accepting applications, please read the thread thoroughly before making a post.
TY

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN:auksinismiestas
Location: Lithuania[DOUBLEPOST=1355677246][/DOUBLEPOST]please white list me in 17 years old because i know weery much of feed the beast and i am nice man..

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry this a 21+ only server, and more info is to be expected if you're actually going to be considered. =)

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: th3niiinja

What do you like about MineCraft: I like the endless amounts of things you can do with it. Spending hours at a time just using your creativity and imagination to design something is amazing to me.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: I like that it adds so many new things to MineCraft that just enhance it so much. It's like putting hot fudge on icecream. It can only get better :D
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I like to do redstone and machines, but from time to time I just run around and explore the world. I really am passionate when I do redstone and machines and try my best to make them look good and work as effectively as possible.
What are your strengths as a player: I like to work with just about anybody. I can adapt to how people build, and try to build my own things that maintain the same theme, but also show my own individual touch as well.
What are you looking for in a server: I'm looking for a place I can almost literally call home. I'm sick of trying to establish myself on all these other servers and than they end up closing a few days later, after I just got myself set-up and running well.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I work construction for a local contractor. I love to play video games in my free time and dedicate my life to my family(wife and son).

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
What do you like about MineCraft: IT is werry funny game
What do you like about Feed the Beast: i playing with mods like 3 years
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): Yerry like redstone, and making fully automatic systems
What are your strengths as a player: i am a werry nice man and i want play oneline because SSP is booring :)
What are you looking for in a server: good comunityTell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I like sport, reading, programing, playing computer games, watch videos....
P.S. Sorry for bad english

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Hey th3niiinja. You have been whitelisted, I'll add you now.

Sorry auksinismiestas, that's more of what I'd like to see. But still under 21, sorry.

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
All of our members so far, about 4-6 of them, are all 25-30, Just want to keep the ages up there, thats all.

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
Bonus Questions:
What I like about Minecraft: I like the infinite things that can be made in MC. For example, Creeper tower, Monopoly, ect.
What I like about FTB: What I like about FTB is it is supported by the mod makers unlike tekkit. Also, it's easier to install in-game mods on FTB launcher then on Normal mc.
What I like to do: I like to make things automated. Who doesn't? Also, I like breeding Bees because bees give you a ton of items, bees wax, honey dew, coco beans, surgar, ect.
What are my strengths as player: My strengths as a player is not being a huge Dick, and problem. Also, another strength as a player is I know when to STOP over doing something.
What i'm looking for in a server is: A great community, nice people with no trollers and griefers.
About myself: Favorite color is RED. Off-line I like to play Dota 2, watch videos, and go outside and get some exercise.
Also go check out my Post! On the website.

Perrinaybara162

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: PerrinAybara162

What do you like about MineCraft: Building and learning to utilize the mechanics to automate things. Big fan of automated farms, mob traps, et al.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: Figuring out how to bring farms and traps to the next level with the advanced machinery.
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): A bit of everything. Not a great builder, but I enjoy the challenge. Farms and Machines are my thing though.
What are your strengths as a player: A good sense of humor and willingness to drop everything for a group project. The ability to mindlessly grind when necessary.
What are you looking for in a server: A mature group of adults who are easy going. I have limited time to play (full time job, baby on the way, house work), but I am looking for people to get to know and hopefully build with long term. Not afraid of starting over, but hoping that we don't have to restart every update to the mod pack.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I am a computer person. Love fixing and building them. Anything else you want to know, just ask.

mizuhana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mizuhana

What do you like about MineCraft: The ability to construct anything the mind imagines! The community that forms around such a collaborative effort is unlike that in any other game. It's what makes Minecraft unique, and one of my favourite games.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: It's a wonderful combination of mods that work so well together. Combined, they create a unique and new Minecraft experience, perfect for long time players such as myself who may be bored with Vanilla Minecraft. The FTB launcher guarantees server client compatibility and proper mod loads with minimum cheating, creating the best modded multiplayer experience so far IMO.
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I create self sustaining establishments, including forts, outposts, farms, trading huts, invigorating villages, etc. I enjoy implementing redstone and machine creations that inspire me based in part off the many Youtube channels I watch.
What are your strengths as a player: I am a cautious player who enjoys the difficult settings due to the intensity it provides. I balance this intensity with wise strategy, good equipment, proper safehouses, etc. I enjoy exploring, discovering, and improving things for the better of the server community. I enjoy mentoring and teaching other players, and contributing to larger builds such as welcome spawn houses.
What are you looking for in a server: I'm primarily looking for a community of like-minded folk who enjoy building, fostering a community, and chatting occasionally. I'm also looking for more of a locked down server to eliminate trolls and non contributing players.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): I'm a web developer and entrepreneur who runs a digital design company here in Canada. I love games of all kinds (board, video, arcade), some of my faves include Katamari Damacy, Drummania/Rock Band, Gitaroo Man. I've had tons of other life adventures, including living in Japan and running a sheep farm!

paul1841

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: paul1841
Bonus Questions:
What I like about Minecraft: i like to .
What I like about FTB: i enjoy the 1000s of possibility's and idea you can create with all the mod packs
What I like to do:I create very complicated automatic sorting systems
What are my strengths as player: My strengths as a player is to enjoy having neighbors and doing community.
What i'm looking for in a server is: to relive the loneliness of single player and sharing my creations with other minecraft players.

Liawuffeh

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: brandonlewis95

What do you like about MineCraft: The general openness. The ability to, honestly, do just about anything you want if you put your mind to it. Build a whole city, build a computer(Vanilla computer x3), or just make a tiny shack. The shear possibilities is what keeps me playing and makes me love it.

What do you like about Feed the Beast: Much like with normal minecraft, but it feels like there's even more choices~ Like...programming a computer to tell it to mine for you. Or building a complex factory to totally automate small/tedious actions. It's like...taking the possibilities, and adding even more :D

What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): Machines, mostly, though I want to get more into the computercraft stuff and redstone in general. Making awesome structures is fun, and I do enjoy doing it, but I'm not all that good at it really. But meshing machines together to try and get them to do what I want, that's where most of my love for Feed the Beast is.

What are your strengths as a player: I'm stubborn and multitask pretty well. I have a tendency to stick to something until I see it through, even if it's multiple things at the same time. Generally this just turns into me working on 2-3 projects, but getting them all done fairly quickly/efficiently.

What are you looking for in a server: I'm not completely sure, I haven't really played on many servers honestly, but I would love to play with other people, having fun and making friends and the like c: Being a part of a community would be awesome, I feel.

Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): General overall gamer, playing games like Starcraft, League of Legends, and the like mostly. I love watching movies, though I never do... I have ADHD, which though I've had(Well, it's been known I've had) since I was 2, I've never been medicated for it~ My favorite food is Pizza, I love reading books, and in general I'm pretty easy going and easy to get along with.

gorre9090

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: gorre9090

What do you like about MineCraft: The fact that you can, with mods, build many of things that you want and you can adventure places and cooperate on builds and whatnot.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: All of the mods collected into one great community
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): Machine, redstone, architecture, explore, mine.
What are your strengths as a player: Making things.
What are you looking for in a server: A small server with fun people who like to build together

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
IGN: PerrinAybara162
IGN: mizuhana
IGN: brandonlewis95

You guys have been whitelisted. Hope to see you soon =)

thach47

Jul 29, 2019
We need to know these:
IGN: thach47

What do you like about MineCraft: I always loved the sandbox behind it. All randomly generated, and its up to you to make with it what you want
What do you like about Feed the Beast: Huge fan of the mod set (and more to come!). I have ran a few servers in the past before the modpacks got big with buildcraft and IC2.
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): Automation and teching thru the different mods. I was a hater at first of gregtech, but the more i play with it the more fun it becomes!
What are your strengths as a player: automation, building advanced traps and whatnot, and gathering resources.
What are you looking for in a server: Good uptime, respectable server base, and people as interested and knowledgeable about the game. If you cant have fun building next to people on a server, might as well play SSP and log into a chat room or something X)
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): Poor college student, slowly getting thru :( As far as movies go, V for Vendetta is always nice and im a huge advocate of The Prestige! If you've never seen it, you really need to look at getting your life back on track, buddy :p

Pinjaandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there I will be applying for two people in this post seeing as we are a couple who enjoy playing minecraft together.

IGN: Pinjaandrew And Zakfrin

What do you like about MineCraft:I like to mine and gather tons of resources, while zakfrin enjoys building large elegant structures with function and form.
What do you like about Feed the Beast: I can gather more resources while creating sustainable farms with forestry, while zakfrin enjoys taking said resources and making castles and bees
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.): I enjoy making tons of biomass and biofuel using forestry, so sort of a farm/machine. Zakfrin enjoys architecture.
What are your strengths as a player: I Am a very strong cooperative players who is happy to share resources in order to make big projects a success. zakfrin enjoys cooperative mega structures as well as keeping to a plan no matter how hard it may be.
What are you looking for in a server: co operative play , the server doesn't need 200 maceration machines because no one wants to share.
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!): as a couple we enjoy gaming together and having great times in games we enjoy tackling mmo's reaching the highest echelon them moving on, we also enjoy lots of books and movies as well as food ... oh god we love foods.

we will be heading over and setting up two accounts on the main site later today, we are going to the king tut exhibit at the pacific science center today, Happy mining and thanks for considering us to play on your server.

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:svalkur

What do you like about MineCraft:Creativity,the fact that you can build anything you want as many times as you want in as many variations as you want
What do you like about Feed the Beast:really, everything machines and automation is at the top of the list tho
What do you like to do (farms, machines, redstone, art/architecture, explore, etc.):Building automated systems farms of all kinds storage rooms etc
What are your strengths as a player:Been playing minecraft since late alpha, so, lots of experience love working as a team on team projects while at the same time just heading into the woods to work on solo projects, Ultimate strength id say is building style, mainly i like to work with wood over stone
What are you looking for in a server:a mature server, somewhere i can build in peace without having to watch my back for griefers, and of course a good community
Tell us about yourself (what you do besides MC, favorite food/movie/color, whatever!):Major gamer on all platforms,there is not much that i have not played over the years, tho favorite games tend to involve freedom and creativity hence minecraft