Who Can Make Plugins/Mods/Servers And Websites ???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xXEpicAcedXx

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I Need Someone Who Can Code Good Ill Pay 5 USD
if you can help me get my server stable and supporting plugins
thanks

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, this is not E-bay man. Google is your friend and you don't have to pay for it, and if you know how your server runs, you will have to pay everytime you have a problem...

(And, 5 USD? What are you, richie rich?)

xXEpicAcedXx

Jul 29, 2019
lol
i've tried alot of fricken times and i did alot of researches
sadly i cant get it stable and it keeps crashing

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Then you need to search even more. No one is going to make a server for you because they would be just scamming you.

YOU NEED to know how a server works to maintain it. For the time being, you can post the log of the crash so we can help you with that, but no one will make it for you, we will try to teach you instead.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Blargh, even just going over to the tech support section of the forums probably would have been better than posting here.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Blargh, even just going over to the tech support section of the forums probably would have been better than posting here.

Lol.. Let it be, is not like he's killing the forums or something :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368862887][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, what's your signature picture about? [Off-topic On xD]

Reactions: Jess887cp

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I'll let it be, I'm just a tiny bit annoyed when there are organized systems in place and they're never used.
I think my old forum mods were too strict :(

You can click on my sic for the full pic, but it's pretty much just a scene from Wreck-it Ralph.

Reactions: wolfsilver00

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I'll let it be, I'm just a tiny bit annoyed when there are organized systems in place and they're never used.
I think my old forum mods were too strict :(

You can click on my sic for the full pic, but it's pretty much just a scene from Wreck-it Ralph.

Yeah, I understand, but he's new here.. He'll learn in time, if we don't scare him away.. Again.. xD

and Wreck-it Ralph was the name i wanted. Thanks :D